Brarvey - early labour

Brook had been feeling contractions all day , but it couldn't be . Could it ?
He assumed it was just braxton hicks , after all he was 3 weeks premature. The baby had to stay in him for 3 more weeks , it wouldn't be healthy if he came out now . Not at all. So brook was determined that it was braxton hicks .

Thankfully , Harvey was on tour with them so for everything except for on stage Harvey was stood right next to brook , holding him tightly, lovingly. Threading his hands through his hair to comfort the smaller boy . Even as the pain increased as they fell into their hotel room giggling and then another contraction hit brooks grip on Harvey's shoulders tightening , head falling to the taller boys shoulder , groaning in pain , Harvey's hands gently wrapping around brooks waist holding him up. Before they sat on the bed , brook atop of Harvey's lap , shuffling and getting comfortable. Harvey turned on the tv as brook leant back falling asleep on Harvey . Relaxing completely .

"Brook, did you wet yourself baby or has your water broke?" Harvey asked feeling a dampness on his legs .
"Water broke , can't be , it's too early , it can't be, Harvey it can't be he's coming too early" brook freaked , Harvey running a soothing hand through brooks hair helping him up as he called 999 getting them an ambulance. Yet the time dragged every second felt like an hour and brook was freaking out as the contractions became longer and closer together . Barely a second passed without a contraction and Brooklyn was scared he would end up having his baby in the hotel . Something he did not want , no he wanted medication , doctors and medical equipment to make this go as smoothly as possible. He needed this to go well and he needed time to hurry up so he could just hold his baby and sleep. But that wasn't happening any time soon , the contractions kept coming and brook was crying and screaming out at this point the occasional squeal occurring aswell as a painfully tight grip on Harvey who was desperately trying to soothe and calm brook , who had become sure in himself the ambulance wasn't coming in time and it would be Harvey delivering their child .
Harvey knew that their baby was massively premature. Yet he also knew brooks freaking out wasn't going to help much either , yet the pains just kept getting worse and worse , until finally the ambulance arrived and their was a massive rush to get brook to the hospital and to have their child .
soon after brook had their child , lying peacefully in an incubator next to him. A few machines attached to check he was ok due to him being premature but the doctor had informed them that their baby would be ok , and so would they .
Even if brook still didn't sleep , but that's what happens with all new parents, even if these two new parents were the sleepiest new parents you'd ever seen.