RyeXBrookXMikey - loving someone

A/N really really hope you like it sorry it's taking so long for requests to be done . I'm working my way through but it's a lot of work , there's LOADS AND LOADS of them which I really really appreciate and thank you so much for everyone who has requested anything I swear it's coming soon , however it's a lot of stress  because exams and stuff aswell as updating daily and I'm writing ALL OF THE TIME and have the lovely writers block and I have a German speaking tomorrow that I'm going to fail so yh sorry if this is bad or if I accidentally write anything in German . Not that my Germans any good , you probably wouldn't be able to understand it , simply because my Germans so bad but yh all the love hope you enjoy .
Palsyotfs ❤️

They'd been together for an age , well only 2 years but it felt like forever. In a good way . It had started out as rye and brook and then mikey joined the band . At first it had made brook massively possessive of rye knowing that mikey and rye had a history together . But soon brook developed a crush on mikey . Rye and mikey still had hidden feelings for one another only breaking up due to their separation due to family and work .
So soon the three ended up together after mikey and rye found brook at the flat crying afraid , the two had ran to brook both immediately hugging him attempting to soothe him.
"I-i i-m f-fine r-r-really" brook had murmured through his choked sobs.
"No your not baby c'mon tell us what's wrong?" Rye has asked his hand running through brooks hair .
"It's silly r-rye really silly" brooks words had been almost indistinguishable from the sobs as he failed to calm down.
"Deep breaths brooky we're here nothing's gunna hurt you tell us what wrong ?"
"R-rye I k-keep feeling like I should cheat on you with someone but the person I keep thinking about cheating on you with I think your cheating on me with, and I-I'm scared because I love you and I th-think I'm falling in l-love w-wi-with them and I'm sorry Rye pie im so sorry I love you so much"
"Brooky I'm not Cheating I you I would never , it's ok brooky I trust you ok, I love you it's ok it's going to be ok" rye spoke hugging brook tight to him.
"Rye? Brook? I um the person brook was talking about if you all wanted there's this thing called polyamory?" Mikey had asked the couple scared , not wanting to overstep.
"Mikey what's that?" Brook asked softly confused looking up from rye's shoulder at the older boy.
"It's in its where you have multiple people in a relationship so it would be like your dating Rye but your for example also dating me but it's not cheating cause Rye knows and is consensual or rye's also dating me so it's a three way relationship, polyamorous relationships can have any amount of people in pretty much" Mikey explained still not 110% on it himself but explaining as best as he could .
"Sounds good , really good . Um rye could I uh have a uh word in private sorry mike" Brook asked still shaky but having stopped crying so violently.
"Yeah sure bubs I'll be in the next room if you need me , love ya" Mikey said hugging brook " love you also rye see ya later guys" Mikey smiled then walked out . He had felt dejected but knew the couple needed their time , he could only hope the person brook was talking about was him .
Meanwhile...,,,
"Brook who was the person you felt like cheating on me with?" Rye asked curiously. Brook blushed before looking up at rye , scared , but rye nodded at him encouragingly so brook leant nearer  to rye's ear and whispered a singular word in rye's ear .
"Mikey"

Rye was shook.

He'd loved Mikey for years .

Mikey was his one that got away and as much as he loves brook ( and that is and is a hell of a lot ) , rye had always felt like something had been missing . Rye desperately missed being in a relationship with mikey but he wouldn't give up brook for the world so the opportunity to have both in his life shocked him and he wasn't ready for it .

It took a while to process and brook soon became anxious and began explaining himself , almost crying .
Rye's silence didn't help . But rye easily shut him up planting a soft kiss on his lips . Rye held brook up and close to him , brook melting into the kiss ,  wrapping his arms gently around rye's neck.

"Brook may we please ask Mikey to be in a polyamorous relationship where he is dating both of us ? Please it's all I want ? Please brooky please" Rye head begged brook and at that moment in time he would have begged on his knees for it . It didn't take that much however as brook had smiled oh so big and nodded rapidly, he had then called
Mikey back into the room they were in . Mikey had stood up rapidly running to the room sitting down opposite them anxiously yet excited. 
"Mike what would you do if I told you that you were the one I was talking about ?" Brook asked only to be quickly met with an unfamiliar pair of lips on his . Mikey's hand gently rested on brooks hip .
"Hey I'm getting jealous over here" rye whined only for Mikey to turn and Kiss rye aswell .

It was scary how time changed things . Their relationship was the same still 2 years on , and as Mikey watched the two boys he loved falling asleep , Christmas lights illuminating the room the soft sound of Michele buble playing and soft chatting of the other two couples in the house . They were happy , and loved and the Christmas feelings were upon them .

Mikey only had One thought on his mind though :
Why date one boy , when you can date two angels ?