Rack - i could never hurt you

Jack's PoV
We were filming a boxing video but I was now meant to be fighting rye . I couldn't do it I couldn't go up to him and punch him or aim to . It was rye , my boyfriend of 2 years I couldn't hit him . So I decided I was going to try and hug him each time instead knowing the fans would enjoy the rack content and I'd get hugs sooo no problem there.

As the two of us climbed into the ring we fake started on eachother but as he went to hit i went to hug wrapping my arms around him quickly tightly pulling him towards me .
We continued on like this for a few minutes rye making jokes to pass it of easier . Well to pass it off as if we were joking around . We then continued with the fights fighting the other boys having a great time as we switched clothes between us .
We finished of the video rye and brook quickly filming an insta video before rye pulled of the skirt , which looked really good (sorry If I keep mentioning it I'm kinda obsessed)
Then me headed home filtering into different rooms . Rye and i immediately flopped onto rye's bed getting comfortable quickly.
"I'm sorry I didn't fight you properly" I whispered quietly .
"Well I much prefer what you did instead"
"What cuddles ? Cause we can cuddle?"I said smiling at the older boy who wrapped him up in a hug.
"Little cuddle monster you are , can't live without cuddles you can't"
"No , no I can't"
"Can't hurt me either it seems"
"Nope , I can't hurt you Rye , never , doesn't feel right"
"Not my boy is it , my boy doesn't hurt me"
"Never rye , never ever , your too important to me to hurt"
"That's my boy , I couldn't hurt you , your to darn cute you are , with your sweater paws and cuddle loving ways and your cutesy attitude and sleepy voice and ughhhh your just to cute"
"Shhh ya mouth I am not"
"Baby you know I don't like when you lie"
"And that's why I'm not" i said
sticking my tongue out causing rye to hug him tighter.
"Sure your not my little angel"