Brarvey - You came back

Brook misses Harvey when he's gone . He always does but this time he misses him a lot more . They'd had their first fight just before Harvey left and Harvey had stormed out . They'd not text eachother or anything since the fight . They both missed eachother so much but neither would do anything about it no matter how upset they were about it .
The other roadtrip boys were really worried , brook was a mess , he barely left his room even jack had been banished from the room sharing with rye instead. See brook felt as though Harvey had ended it with him , so he was in peices he only wore Harvey's clothes and cried himself to sleep each and every night . He hated himself for driving Harvey away , he felt as though everyone was right he was annoying and weird and he didn't deserve the life he had .
Brooks PoV:
"B can I come in?" Jack's voice came through the door soft and caring .
" yeah jack sure" I answered not caring anymore , I looked a mess but it didn't matter nothing mattered anymore nothing but Harvey .
" you still all down in the dumps?"
" yeah jack I am" nah in really happy ya know my boyfriend just basically left me um great jack so great .
"There's uh there's someone here to see you, you don't have to see them if you don't want to it happily kick them out of you don't want them here but it's your decision"
" depending on who it is I may take you up on that offer" I smiled giving him a brief hug on the way out knowing he was worried about me . That made me feel a bit better . Walking into the hallway I saw Harvey stood infront of a suitcase.
" I know I shouldn't have done what I did , walking out on you mid fight wasn't right but brook your my world and everything in it , if you want ya to settle down a bit we can , I'll swap rooms with jack and we can tour together or I'll tour less but I'm only doing this if you want it Brook . I love you so much baby and I will do anything to get you back"
" you already have me Harvey you never lost me , oh my god I can't believe your back"
"I can't stay away for long can I and anyways I promised I'd be back didn't I ?"harvey smirked at me pulling me tight kissing my forehead .
"Well we are going on a double date and we will catch up with you later , and brook offer still stands if you want , anytime?" Jack said winking at me . I smiled at that knowing what he meant .
" although I really appreciate that I don't think it's necessary right now , have fun though guys" I smiled some more pulling Harvey into a hug , moving his suitcase onto his and rye's room before pulling him into mine .
" c'mon dreamboats imma rock your world" I smirked pulling Harvey onto my bed , kissing him passionately. Holding onto him tightly , the kiss was full of love. The kiss turned steamy quick as he kept grinding down onto me which was making me hard so I pulled if my top before taking of his , tracing his abs as we kissed . Before I started undoing his jeans , pulling them off of him whilst he did the same to me with mine . We kissed some more tongues battling for dominance his winning before image pulled away and looked down at my boxers for approval I nodded before pulling his down his legs as he also pulled mine of . And it's fair to say things got a lot more heated from there.