Marvey - not before marriage

A/N: Sozzles it took so long hope you enjoy ❤️

Mikey had always said he wouldn't have sex before marriage , having been raised by very strong Christians who informed that it was wrong and a sin .
Whilst he hadn't grown into a Christian he had always believed that he wouldn't have sex before marriage. He'd stuck to I so far and he was engaged now .

His fiancé Harvey was the love of his life and although Harvey never knew about mikey's lack of belief in sex before marriage he always respected how mikey never wanted to have sex never questioning it . Harvey never even asked mikey why , although mikey would have told him , he just never asked.
Untillllllll

The night after they got engaged , they had gotten home early and the house was empty . So Harvey had backed mikey up against mikey's bedroom wall , the two making out easily , Harvey's hands fell to mikey's thighs lifting him from underneath him , he pulled mikey's thighs up and around him holding mikey up . Mikey's thighs shook lightly , almost frightened but loving every second . Harvey's hands slipped gently into the back pockets of mikeys jeans , grasping at his ass .

Mikey then realised what was happening.

He pulled away freaking out , pushing Harvey away jumping down off of the boy , turning then away and walking away freaking out muttering under his breath .
Harvey froze confused and worried .

"Mikey baby , what's wrong my love ? Mikey what's up ? What did I do? Mikey ? Michael c'mon tell me what's wrong?" Harvey spoke desperately.

"I-I-I I uh i-I-I'm I'm o-ok harv really I am I just I got caught up in you and forgot " Mikey stuttered
"Forgot what my love ? What are you not telling me?" Harvey spoke cautiously looking at mikey.
"I I don't want to have sex harv , atleast not before marriage . It's not me . It never has been and it never will be. I will never be that man . I don't mind that people do it's fine , normal even but it's not me" Mikey spoke stuttering scared Harvey would change his mind about marrying him now .
"That's ok my love that's fine by me , you know I respect you and your beliefs , although you may have to push me off a Few more times cause your so handsome my love ." Harvey said kissing mikey lightly . Mikey smiled brightly , kissing Harvey , before leading the boy to the bed laying them down and cuddling together .
Mikey did have to push Harvey off a few  times , a few if then happened that exact evening and whilst Harvey jokingly tried to get mikey to have sex with him before they were married generally he was respectful of mikey's beliefs.