Ralex- fingerprint bruises

A/n ; trigger warning Ralex smutttttt don't like don't read mention of bdsm kink and subspace

Robbie and Alex were stood in the kitchen , Alex cooking Robbie stood behind him , hands resting on his boyfriends hips resting over where Alex already knew there was little fingerprint bruises dotted . When suddenly the others walked in Robbie immediately dropped his hands and started making about in the kitchen pretending to do something, whilst jack started making him and brook dinner . Rye chucking different things in the oven for him , Andy , mikey , Harvey and Ben and Conner as rye had all of his friends over for now . In an hour they were all going of to tour but Alex and Robbie were staying at the house looking after spyro , biscuit and the fish .
When they finally left Alex had flopped onto the sofa , Robbie lying next to him gently placing an arm over him .
Tracing patterns on his waist not noticing a few of the tiny little fingerprints that tainted his boyfriends hips.
Alex's PoV:
"Rob , why did you immediately move away from me when the others came in , you know they know about us and they don't care right?"
"It just feels weird al , like I'm not a touchy gmfeely person and if I am with you does that mean I should be with the others . It also feels like I'm parading about infront of rye and all of his mates like ha I'm fucking your best friend , and it shouldn't be cause I've liked you for so long but I feel awkward and I should like comments meant to be the awkward one not me for fucks sake"Robbie said getting annoyed .
" hey hey love , it's ok calm down I'm here it's ok i get it ya know , about yhetoivhy feels person thing I get it, it makes sense thebest friend 110% get it. I just I feel like I'm going round like 'oi rye look at me I'm fucking your brother' And when the others around it's like 'ha I'm a closer friend than you I'm so close I'm fucking his brother' and a bit of an 'I win' feeling cause we used to bet who If any of us would be able to date you and your right its stupid cause they all support us and our relationship and I know they don't think they way and I fuck I love you rob." I ranted As I leant back on Robbie and relaxed.
"I love you to my love" Robbie said kissing me passionately. His tongue swept over my lip asking gently for permission which I of course granted, easily allowing his tongue to dominate my mouth as he did me. As we kissed he picked me up and carried me to my bed , gently laying me down on it and climbing in between my legs . He pulled his shirt if before kicking of his pants hotly . He then began undressing me , my shirt was first of , followed by my jeans and finally my boxers. He climbed up over me and kissed me and grindEd down on me . When he pulled away I whispered at yh flossing contact w down between my legs spreading them out , gently cupping my ass. He then dive straight in and began sucking me off , bobbing his head on my length gently whilst he lifted his hand up to my mouth silently ordering me to suck , so I did before he withdrew them , thrusting the first into me. The other hand of his rested gently on my stomach my hand resting atop of it , for although the feeling he was creating in me was insanely pleasurable the little things made me feel safe , secure and protected which Robbie knows I like . At last Robbie had 4 fingers in me spreading me open , the stretch burnt but I loved it. When suddenly the stretch disappeared, my body reacted to the loss of touch hips thrusting up into Robbie who's hand atop of mine pushed me down again , before he silenced the quiet complaint. He then thrusts into me and immediately the stretch showed . I groaned deeply as he allowed me to get used to him his thumb gently over my stomach , just below my abs , which was mysteriously comforting. I kissed him and whispered an almost unbearable "go" . Smiling up at Robbie .
He then began to thrust Sharply and deeply into me , pulling almost all of the way out teasing my hole with the top before thrusting back in a strong sharp movement filling me. Thrust after thrust I began to moan getting closer and closer , as I was getting closer I felt his hand begin to play with my slit , pumping my cock the overehelming feeling was incredible and soon I was coming all over Robbies hand as Robbie cane in me hands holding my hips where they were tightly , sure to leave bruises.
Little fingerprint bruises.
This always happened just as Robbie came his grip would become tight on my hips and it would always leave little fingerprint bruises but Robbie has yet to see that and I wouldn't tell him because I know he'll shop and I love these little fingerprint marks . Reminds me I'm his , I mean being plugged up with his cum inside me doesn't they aswell , but generally that's so I dong feel empty .
Speaking of bring plugged up , I feel Robbie cleaning me and himself up with a flannel as I slip into subspace , everything feels fuzzy but I don't know how to tell Robbie but I know I should he goes to clean me up down there and I whimper and back away which unfortunately causes some come to drip out of me. I try desperately to scoop it back in me , Robbie seems to see my issue and grabs a plug quickly lubing it up before shoving it in me roughly.
"Little baby doesn't like being left open , aw buns are you in subspace can you come up for me, come back to me" I began to feel less fuzzy and things seemed to make more sense until I was out of subspace and cuddled up to Robbie who ran a hand through my hair soothingly humming me to sleep.
Little finger print bruises tainting my flesh purple .