0t6 - fitter than you think

Andy's been receiving hate recently and all of the boys had noticed the knock-on effect in his self confidence , how insecure he was and how he'd much rather stay in bed all day than socialise .
He'd been working so harv to keep up appearances I vlogs yet the fans just seemed to hate him
More and more . Whatever he did was wrong but the boys knew what was happening and they were determined to prove the 'fans' wrong . Andy was perfect and nothing could ever change that .
"Fovvs ?" Rye yelled through the house , the others all sat around in rye's room
Other than Andy who had been hidden out in his room. Rye slowly pushed open
Andy's door to see the boy in the corner curled up with headphones in. Andy looked up shyly from his phone as rye walked in , putting it away immediately.
"Yeah rye?"
"You alrigt in you e been avoiding us and I've missed my baby" rye said walking over to fovvs and joining him on his bed.
"No brooks the baby and jack's the youngest so I can't get be your baby" Andy softly spoke a small smile showing .
"You can and you will be My baby end of" rye said pulling Andy on top of his lap and kissing him sensesually.
Tilting Andy's head to deapen the kiss rye placed his hands in the back pockets of Andy's jeans , holding him tight to him.
"Um excuse me what , I want Andy kisses" jack said walking in and grabbing Andy off of rye's lap holding him tightly and kissing him Andy kissing jack passionately and lovingly whilst rye held Andy's hand lightly squeezing it as he stood behind him. Rye began kissing Andy's neck , lightly sucking on it creating hickeys whilst Andy and jack kissed.
"Knew it harv , I damn knew it didn't I , told you rack would steal our Andy" mikey said walking in and the two stole andy , mikey taking jack's place kissing Andy whilst Harvey sucked hickeys ontop of the ones rye had just created.
Jack then climbed on top of rye pushing rye back onto the bed and kissing him.
A knock was heard in the door . Brook.
"Shit sorry , wait I'm offended , Andrew get your fit arse Over here" brook said , taking the older blonde into his arms and kissing him sweetly.
"Wanna join brooky?"
"You bloody well know i do" he responded before the older boy picked him up backing brook against the wall as brook ran his hands all over him attempting to grind up on him.
"Desperate much"
"Your to hot fovvs too fit I can't deal"
"Aww baby boy it's ok don't worry c'mere" Andy spoke kissing brook
Again pulling his shirt of , brooks hands resting under Andy's as they kissed again. Andy placing the younger on the blanket on the floor gently moving to take of brooks jeans sliding them down his legs .
"Shirt of fovvs"brook said softly and whilst there was a flash of insecurity on Andys face he pulled of the shirt throwing it on the corner hoping to avoid the others, who were all in similar positions , rye being pinned down in nothing but boxers by jack in boxers and his t-shirt , Harvey pressed up
Against a wall by mikey as the two kissed , slowly striping one another of their clothing and edging towards the sofa .
"Brook d'ya need prep hunny?" Andy asked as they pulled away for air to be met with a guilty looking brook shaking his head .
"I may or may not have stretched myself before hand in the hope of be getting laid tonight "
"So desperate brooky so needy"
"Sorry"
"Not a bad thing baby now come on and ride me"Andy spoke pulling brook into him , brook began to lower himself into Andy feeling the stretch and loving it whilst Andy began kissing brooks neck sucking hickeys on it .
By this point Harvey and mikey were fully striped and Harvey was pressed up against the wall mikey thrusting into him rabidly , both nearing their peaks as the hit off to all of their lovers moans .
Rye was being slowly yet desperately fucked by jack whose thrusts were sharp and deep yet loving . His hands were roaming rye's body, yet one remained soothingly in his hair .
Eventually they all came to their highs and calmed down , curling up
In Andy's bed getting ready to go to sleep .
"So you believe your fit now , right fovvs?"
"You might have to show me again"