Jarvey - puppy

Touring was ruff , on both of them . Harvey was having a great time touring America but he'd been travelling for months and months without break and he desperately missed his boy . He needed him with him .

Yet compared to jack he had it easy . Jack kept slipping into headspace and crying himself to sleep , alone . Thinking his daddy had left him , that he didn't care , that he was no longer wanted . It broke the other boys to see the state jack was in . Without Harvey he was broken .

So when Harvey returned the other boys were so hyped , he came home with a suprise for jack.

Biscuit.

He'd discussed with the other lads who agreed jack needed a dog to be there when Harvey couldn't be . So they made a cover story for them and when Harvey walked into the house , waking into jack's room finding him asleep placing biscuit on him running a hand through the small boys hair , as the boy woke up.
"Why there a doggo ?" A tired morning voice whimpered softly .
"He's a present for you , to look after you when I'm not here" Harvey spike softly smiling at jack.
"Daddyyy" jack squealed hugging him whilst also holding biscuit "tank tu daddy tank tu"
"It's ok baby I know you've missed me and I've missed you to , so much" Harvey said kissing jack's head , stroking biscuit who was falling asleep on jack . Harvey moved behind jack gently resting an arm over jack's shoulder , there they sat for a few hours , peacefully enjoying the quiet.
"Tank tu for him daddy , I luv tu"
"I love you to my dear" Harvey said smiling as he fell asleep on jack, jack already falling asleep .