Rarvey - dancing in the dark

A/N : this started out very rarvey and turned pretty brandy sozzles it's their live I'm into brandy again now .

"Ryan close your eyes" Harvey spoke softly before placing a blindfold over his eyes taking the older boys hand and leading him down the stairs gently .
"Harv , where we going ?" Rye spoke softly , scared slightly . But trusting his boyfriend he continued the walk .
"Don't worry , it's just date night, promise you'll love it Rye" Harvey spoke softly as he lead rye into the dance studio he had rented out for the evening. He sat rye at a table he'd set up earlier and started playing music then walked back to rye gently taking the blindfold of off him.
"Rye , babe . Today we are going to teach you how to do all of the dances for tour cause well you asked and got pissy bout the bit where grace gets too close to me"
"Hell Yeah she does, she ain't got no need to be that close to my man, now teach me everything babe" rye said then kissing Harvey's cheek ,the two danced for hours until rye knew every dance .

The two then sat at the table eating the picnic Harvey had set up earlier.
"Hey harv , why don't you have a dance for 'I don't think about you ' yet ?"
"I dunno me and fovvs wrote  it in Mexico and it means a lot to us Both and I feel kinda awkward choreographing a dance about a song for brook ya know"
"Wait it was for brook , damn I owe mike a fiver " rye cursed .
"Shit I didn't tell you that"
"Nah it's fine I won't tell but andy should now brook still loves him, omg I have a great idea to get them back together" rye said excitedly looking at Harvey " we choreograph it together and seperately teach each of them the song then get them to dance it together and fall in love"
" rye that's such a good idea"
So that's what they did they speant all night choreographing 'I don't think about you' and then they got home and spoke to Blair about doing a show together which would enable them to perform together .
So Blair organised it , enjoying his two acts working together flawlessly . The routine was learnt by all and organised so brook and Andy we're together , Harvey and rye were dancing with one another jack and mikey would dance together . It was going to be perfect .

They ended up dancing to 'I don't think about you' that night infront if 5,000 people, and they kept performing it together as brandy got together and it became there song until they reached Maddison square gardens on their first arena tour , they opened with 'I don't think about you' and finished with ' I love you more' a song written by brandy about their love, the music showed progression and the fans love every second .