Brobbie - cutie

"Brook babe get up"
"Don't wanna your warmmmm"
"Brook c'mon"
"Nooooooo"
"Brooklyn get up"
"Robbie come back to bed it's coollllllldddd"
"Brooklyn we live in England it's always cold"
"But the beds warm Robbie pleaseeeee"
"Brooky you know there's nothing I'd love more than to lie in bed with you but we gotta get to filming"
"Fine you meany pants" brook said whilst getting up and dressed. Meanwhile robbie went downstsors and made them breakfast therefore waking up all the others in the house.
When brook was done he walked downstairs to see robbie plating up pancakes for them both. Brook started on making tea and whilst he stood waiting for the kettle to boil , robbie wrapped his arms around brooks waist and resting his head on brooks shoulder whilst kissing brooks neck and sucking hickeys onto it lightly.
"Rob were filming stop"
"Just marking my property"
"Possessive much ?"
"Only when it's you"Robbie said kissing
him . Brook blushed and shy'd away .
"Stop being such a cutie brooky"
"Didn't mean to"
"Well stop and come eat some brekkie with me"
"I'd love too "brook said and so they sat down and ate breakfast like normal just enjoying it . Appreciating one another's company before the boys all came bounding down the stairs and all hope of peace and serenity was lost as they started cooking and making a mess . As they did .
Soon the kitchen was a tip and they'd begun filming whilst Robbie tidied up the kitchen. On a break from filming brook cane in and kissed his boyfriend quickly ,
"I gotta go again soon but I love you and thanks for this " brook said smiling .
"Anytime But I thought I told you to stop being so cute didn't I ?"
"Sowwyyy I didn't mean toooo"
"It's fine but I want cuddles later"
"You were gunna get them anyways whether you wanted them or not" brook said smiling before leaving to help film with the lads .
"He's such a cutie" Robbie said after brook left to himself , finishing the tidying up pondering upon how he became so lucky as to get someone as good as Brooklyn was to him.