Rack - heat pt2

A/N: I HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTTT! Sorry it took so long ! RyesJawline

It wasn't long after that they found out that jack was pregnant. Rye had been able to scent him and smell the difference aswell as the other alphas around them . At 3 months they went to the doctors rye gently leading jack into the hospital soothing the anxious boy with sweet nothings until the appointment. The appointment told them that he was all ok and so was the baby , they were told the baby was a boy and got several ultrasound pictures for all of the boys .
The pregnancy had progressed smoothly the couple happily loving it all , from getting jack his first maternity jeans to rye's last midnight donut run , the pregnancy was bliss for the moth shopping for everything whilst the others all fussed over jack and their future nephew. A house of 8 boys often 9 was going to be insane but it would work , Harvey and brook were the fun uncles , mikey and Andy the sensible sarcastic uncles and ralex the reliable uncles. The boys were ready for the child , so as jack's due date quickly approached, they all became much more protective of the boy , jack walking not at all , being carried everywhere , sat on one of the boys laid at all times , constantly being cuddled and lived upon , whatever he wanted was brought to him.
Rye was desperately waiting for the baby to come a) because jack was overdue and struggling to deal and b) he'd have his jack back to himself but even then he knew he'd be sharing with his little baby , but then they'd have a little baby , something they couldn't wait for.
"Rye pie"
"Yeah j?"
"I love you , I'm sorry I was scared , there's nothing I want other than you"
"Baby boy we all get scared it's nothing to be sorry for now c'mere my laid free get off of the noodle"
"Coming coming coming" jack said waddling over to rye sitting comfortably on rye's lap. Rye began to run circles on jack's stomach as jack relaxed on him then suddenly rye felts water fall upon his legs.
"Jacky baby did you wet yourself?" Rye asked infused to be met with a confused face shaking his head.
"Rye I think , I think my water just broke"
"Ok then hunny lets get you to the hospital" Rye said helping jack up and then grabbing the hospital bag before walking to the car, helping jack gently guiding him allowing him to grip
Onto him as contractions run through his body. Rye soothed the younger boy the entire way to the hospital and throughout the birth until jack had a baby laid on his chest rye falling asleep leaning on the bed next to jack looking at his family , the others all crammed in around them watching over the small family in the first moments of their babies life, to them it was perfect .