Rarvey - my babies part 2

a/n: sorry about the wait and sorry for short uploads lately guys I'm doing my gcse mocks and I've kinda no longer got my 40 chapter upload prepared so I'm sorry this is short and unedited and ugh sorryyyyyyyyy!!!!
Anywho this was requested by brooklynsjawline - hope you enjoy it .

The lads where on tour again they were having the best time Harvey was in the cutest pregnancy t-shirts and every day the fans where giving them gifts for the baby .
They'd just done the Manchester show and were staying overnight in a hotel there. Rye and Harvey were rooming together and had gotten comfortable and ready for bed.
"Rye I tired cuddle me"
"Babes I'm tired to , love you"
"Harvey , baby , babes did you just wet yourself"
"Um no rye I think my water just broke"
"Shit rye yeah that's my water shut this hurts rye shit hospital please rye please"
"Babes it's ok we're going we're going , brooks called an Uber we're going it's ok c'mon on ya feet we're going it's ok c'mon harv"
"C-can't w-w-wa-walk h-hurts"
"It's ok baby I'm here it's ok" rye said before easily picking Harvey up in a bridal carry walking him down the steps to the Uber holding a backpack that had everything they needed in. Andy opened the door for the two who piled in the others getting into a different Uber going to the same place. They finally reached the hospital who quickly took Harvey in and prepped him for birth , rye holding his hand every step of the way , comforting him . The other boys were sat outside the delivery room parents and Blair having been called.
Soon after the boys were called in by a tired rye who opened the door nodding them in before returning to Harvey and kissing harvs forehead. The boys all crowding around them sitting in chairs sat on top of eachother light chitchat filling the air as they sat smiling ,
This was how they speant time from then on sat around a room , a baby in harveys lap , talking quietly as the baby slept Rye occasionally holding the baby as they all speant quality time with eachother .
That space became their safe space , anything could be said there and as rarvey child grew up , got a boyfriend , then a girlfriend, came out as pansexual , got married and had their own child , That safe space continued and was passed on to their children .
Roadtrip made it as a band become ur best boyband ever Harvey being the best sooo singer ever and their roots were ace especially as they always had the joy of children their . It was different but different is good . It's good and fresh , and very much appreciated by all.
Rye looked over at Harvey smiling , "we did it harv, we made it"