Handy- jealous of randy

Harvey's PoV:
I was just trying to chill on the tourbus when I saw roadtrip had posted. It was Randy , again . Rye's arm wears wrapped around my boyfriend as my boyfriend slept on him . I then decided to go through tagged videos and all of it was rye kissing MY BOYFRIEND on the cheek on a live . Or my boyfriend and rye flirting on vlog , on Live ALL OF THE TIME . I'm so done with this I want my boyfriend back and I want it now . Screw tour I'm not doing shows for a week anyways I need my boyfriend back immediately.
No PoV:
Harvey told the tour bus driver to head to the nearest airport ASAP . He caught the first flight home .
He then got a cab straight to the Roadtrip house . But by that Blount it was around 3 in the morning so he calmly used his key to get in and walked to Andy's room but he wasn't there . So Harvey checked every other room until rye's was the last room but there was sounds coming from the room little whimpers and the movement of the bed against the wall.
Then there were the sobs and Harvey crashed into the room as he heard andy whimper "he just he only likes pictures of us and I miss him and want him home rye all I want is Harvey"
" well good thing all I want is you then isn't it fovvs, get off rye and c'mere" Harvey said entering the room . Andy stood up running to Harvey and hugging him tightly . 
"Are you- am I dreaming - this can't be real , it can't be . Are you really here?" Andy spoke confusedly into Harvey's chest.
"I'm here baby I'm back , kept seing Randy stuff and I just I got so jealous and I needed you needed to see you weren't with rye and I came back early my love"
"Why would I be with rye ? I love you ? And rye has mikey . Haven't you realised rykey are dating ?" Andy said confused.
Harvey shook his head wildly . Shocked.
"Wait so everyone who lives here is in a couple ?" Harvey said confused , Andy loooked back at him equally confused so Harvey continued "like me and fovvs are dating rye and mikey's are dating apparently, Jacklyn is literally realer than me and ralex are dating ." Harvey continued rye and Andy looked at him confused .
"Who are ralex?" Rye asked confused .
"Robbie and Alex duh , Wait they are a couple right?" Harvey said confused only for rye to look confuse and Andy to nod but then whisper to harv that rye doesn't know yet .
"Wait what ROBBIE ALEX" rye yelled and stormed if to go interrogate his brother and his best friend whilst they happened Harvey settled in with Andy and they cuddled , both a lot happier to be together again .