Ot6 - daddys day out

Rye , Harvey and mikey had left early on in the morning , going to a tiktok convention they'd been invited to for the band but only been gimme two tickets two . The three littles had been left alone with into a note , they'd been previously told about it and they'd agreed to spending the day together . So when the littles woke up alone they started to hunt the house until andy found the note on the fridge .
"JACKLYN I FOUND A NOTE" Andy yelled through the house . The two came running to the kitchen they saw the note and smiled when reading it .
"Brooky are you thinking what I'm thinking ?" Jack asked smirking , brook nodded as Andy looked confused between them.
"We are going to have a cuddling day with films and cookies and order in McDonald's?" Brook said smirking getting his phone out and ordering it as jack nodded .
"But daddy's gone?" Andy said sadly , jack hugged him Instinctively.
"It's ok baby don't worry , I got you my lovely" jack said clearly out of headspace, yet Andy clearly was .
"Jacwy, Why daddies leave us?" Brook asked curling into the other side of jack .
"They haven't left us, they told us ages ago that they were going to this event , we even agreed , you two are just in headspace so it's a bit harder but don't worry we'll watch some films and have done nice food and then when they're back you can have cuddles with them" jack said smiling , hugging the two of them close to him.
They put a film on and sat and cuddled together for hours until the others got back, jack lay in the middle andy cuddled close to him , brook doing the same . Brook was scared and upset , he wanted his daddy desperately, jack cuddled were great but daddy cuddles were better . Andy was calmer , he wanted his daddies but not to the extent that brook did . Jack however was trying really hard not to fall into headspace, he desperately wanted the boys to come home so he could needing his stress to be relieved but until that point he's going to have to be strong and look after the other two .

*time skip brought to you by mikey pretending to be andy*

Mikey , rye and Harvey walked into the house that evening very tired , but when the three littles saw them , two sets of footsteps went running to them jumping on them hugging them tightly . Jack got up after them walking towards mikey who was stood with his arms held out for a hug , as soon as jack felt mikey's warm , protective arms around him he immediately relaxed feeling much safer , he fell into headspace not particularly meaning to but needing to.
"Are you ok my love?" Mikey asked feeling jack relax in his arms .
"Been Big all day daddy , twying to Wook after bwook and Andwy" jack explained cuddling into mikey more , almost leaning all of his weight on mikey .
"So good for me baby so proud of you , can you jump for daddy and I'll hold you better?" Mikey asked the younger boy , who then jumped slightly , but it was enough that mikey could pick him up , hands resting under his thighs gently swaying the two , jack laid his head upon Mikey's shoulder.
"You two alright there?" Rye asked smiling from where he was stood an arm over brooks shoulder and the other hand holding Andy's hand. Harvey was stood with his hand holding brooks as brook Leaned his head on Harvey's shoulder.
"Yeah" mikey said before kissing jack who blushed then Rehid his face In mikey's neck .
"Daddy kisses" brook said turning to Harvey who promptly kissed him. Andy smirked at rye who took the hint and kissed him .
"Dadwy I tiwed" Brook said rubbing his eyes .
"Its a Good thing we are all just as tired then hey?" Rye spoke leading the way to bed , they all curled up in bed , Andy turning on fairy lights , rye putting soft music on in the background, mikey getting blankets, Harvey , jack and brook putting pj's on , then brushing their teeth before cuddling in bed , waiting for rye Andy and mikey to get changed , brush their teeth and join them . When everyone was ready for bed and they were all cuddled up , the music went off , and once Andy , Brook and jack had fell asleep Rye turned of the fairy lights , whispering 'I love you' to each boy before promptly falling asleep aswell .