Rylyn- why'd you do me so dirty daddy ?

A/N;  sleepy_roadie also requested rylyn so yup this is for you aswell hope you enjoy ❤️

Randy
Randy had gone live as requested by , well everyone.
None of the roadies knew what the real ships were , rylyn and Jandy .
Everyone thought it was all about Randy and Jacklyn .
However behind closed doors rye and brook were dating and had been for2 years , and jack and Andy for one . Mikey had Harvey , in and out it the public eye, ever since they met .

So when Randy went live a lot of Randy moments occurred simply because they were very close friends but the roadies always saw it as something more. So when they were dared to kiss andy had taken rye's head turned it and kissed him simply not caring . Not seing brook looking in from the background seing them kiss gasp then leave . But rye did . And they second Andy kissed him rye pulled away murmuring about brook, how he needed to see brook .
Brook was in headspace before he went to sleep so Rye was assuming the boy was still in headspace when he awoke. Rye found brook in rye's bed , soft cries escaping the boys pale lips . Brook looked almost broken .
Yet he also looked so mad , suddenly there was a loud crash that ran through the house as Brooklyn punched the wall leaving a mark on both him and the wall , he retreated his hand and started crying more.
Rye walked over to him and hugged him and although brook attempted to fight rye away at first he soon relaxed inneyes tams.
"Daddy's sorry baby , I didn't want to kiss andy I swear my lovely only wanna kiss you, itsonly you I want it's only you I'll ever want my boy , my precious baby boy" rye said softly rubbing brooks back .
"It's no ok daddy I want tu , and I no want tu to be with Andwy . I want to come out daddy , I no wanna hide in the closet no more" brooks soft voice whimpered quietly , but rye heard every word.
"I want they to my love and if you want when your big we'll come out but I have to know this is definitely what you want first . I'm so sorry I hurt you " Rye said quietly.
"It ok daddy I know tu no wanna kiss andy , I your fawourite fake blonde" w kissing rye's cheek gently before cuddling up to him .
"Your my only fake blonde , fowlers just a friend b , he had jack anyways , and your Bezzle frezzle would kill me if i took him away and we can't have that can we"
"No daddy never , tu my daddy . Nobody hun take my daddy or imma fight em of , nobody gunna take my daddy" Brook said curling into Rey even more , rye's strong arms tightly holding him close .