Randy- sexual

Cause I wrote it wrong 1st time Sozzles

Rye's PoV:
Andy climbed atop of me as we lay in my bed , I could tell be his eyes .
He leant down on me and rested his head on my pelvis gently
"Daddy , be good I wanna have sex"  he said before then climbing back up over me and grinding down on my crotch roughly.
" ok baby , I love you " I said smiling at the perfect boy on top of me , feeling hot already .
" love you to Daddy " he spoke pulling of my hoodie , before playing with the waistband of my boxers which caused me to lift my hips grinding into him , causing him to roll his eyes back into his head groaning.
" daddy do not do that , or il have to punish you" He spoke sexily in my ear , the way he called me daddy was a massive turn on and made me flip him over immediately.
"What you gunna do baby? Not let me into that sweet little ass of yours? Your too horny to even try and stop me"
I pulled down his boxers as he continued to play with the edge of mine .
"I'd be just fine daddy"
" really do you don't want these of them baby? Should we just cuddle instead?"
" no daddy please"  he drew out his words as I grinded up into him , before pulling of my boxers leaning to the draw grabbing lube and a condom , lubing my fingers quickly , I thrust one up into the older boy who moaned Loudly , moving his hips and trying to push down on the finger to get more in him .
" more daddy please more I need it " Andy spoke desperately grinding down on my finger. I moved another down around the edge of his hole , teasing , I pushed it in then pulled it out then moving it around his rim before pushing it in . Scissoring my boy open , much to his enjoyment it seemed as Moan after moan ripped out from his throat and as I pushed in my third finger he started letting out little 'uh' sounds which were surrounded by moans . As I deemed him stretched enough I pulled out my fingers which cause him to whine.
" baby I'm going to put something else there now something bigger ok fovvs ?"
"Yes daddy please hurry need it . Need it now " Andy moaned desperately grinding down on me. I quickly pulled on a condom and as I pulled him down onto me I pulled him forward into a searing kiss quickly gaining dominance , with my tongue exploring his mouth . As I thrust up into him then pulled out then thrust again he began making small figures of 8 with his hips .making me moan in pleasure until I thrust up hard and he moaned incredibly loud , knowing that that was his prostate i kept thrusting up like that . I continued like that until I felt andy tighten around me as my stomach tightened I could feel myself coming and as soon as I finished I saw andy had orgasmed at the same time as me , I pulled out a flannel and cleaned us up , as Andy fell fast asleep on me .