Jarvey - Home is in your arms

"Daddy"
"Daddy im home"
"Yes babe?wait Harvey ?!"
"Yes daddy I home now" Harvey spoke climbing into jack's arms getting comfy.
"Hey bubs you ok?"
"Yeah I tired , I just got home , I missed you , can tu tour with me next time I miss home to much when tu aren't there"
"Baby even If we tour with you , you'll still miss home hunny"
"No I won't cause home will be right there with me duh" Harvey spoke softly rolling his eyes.
"No it won't hun"
"Yeah it will , Home's in your arms so if you are with me So is home duhhhh" Harvey said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world
"Oh my baby , your so cute"
" I no cute I tired" Harvey muttered  sleepily rubbing his eyes getting comfy on my chest.
"My tired little bubba"
"Daddy?"
"Yes harv?"
"Please can I just cuddle you for the next 4 days I'm home?"
"Well you could but I had planned to do fun stuff with you?"
"Wellllllllll depends what fun stuff?"
"Was meant to be a suprise But was gonna take you ice skating?"
"Ohhhh I lub ice skating , we can fit ice skating into the cuddle schedule "
"I have studio tomorrow but you can come with and cuddle if you want ?"
"Oh yeah daddy studio is good and bwooky will be there , d'ya think bwooky will be little cause then we could play ?"
"I dunno if he will be baby but if he is that'll be fun huh babes?"
"Yeah oh and daddy don't you have vlogs to film?"
"Yeah , we had planned them so you could join in if you want though ?"
"Really daddy wha we doing?"
"Well were filming two daily vlogs and then one challenge video where were gunna do a Twitter truth or dare video , sound good bubs?"
"Very good daddy" Harvey said curling into jack more relaxing on his chest eyes fluttering closed.
"I late it's tired daddy" Harvey murmured softly , causing jack to smirk down at him lightly.
"It's ok bubs get some sleep I'll be here when you wake up" jack spoke as harvey fell asleep On him .
There was then a soft knock on the door before it cracked open to reveal rye , sweaty and tired just having come back from a run holding a suitcase. He opened the door placing it in the corner seeing the two he smiled and pulled his phone out taking a picture of the two.
"Jack , it's harvs suitcase , I'll turn the light of and you'll be getting a pic in a minute ya both look adorable, love ya , night" rye said softly to not wake Harvey.
"Thanks rye" jack whisper yelled at the boy as he left , turning around with a small smile rye then turned the light of and left the two to sleep , jack received a picture a minute or so later , he had to agree that they looked adorable. But then again when didn't Harvey look adorable?