Chapter 8

Ashton call Calum, and after a very long phone call, Ashton says Calum has a surprise for me. I wonder what it is. About half an hour later, Calum comes and calls the others. They go somewhere and I just read, until I look up and I burst out laughing. Standing in front of me is Michael, or should I say, Mike-Ro-Wave! Calum must of picked up the outfits for the "Don't Stop" video and brought them here! At this moment, Cal-Pal comes out, then Doctor Fluke and then Smash! They sit down and then Doctor Fluke says, "Is this a nice surprise?" I nod. They look so funny as superheroes, then Mike-Ro-Wave says that he needs to go to toilet.
"NEVER!" Smash cries! Mike-Ro-Wave tries to get past him, but Smash then takes Mike-Ro-Wave's Nando's, so Mike-Ro-Wave runs after Smash and the Nando's. I video it and upload it up on Youtube. I title it "Never take a superhero's dinner when he's hungry, or else this happens!" It's a long title, but it's worth it. It gets lots of views.

After we have some superhero fun, it's time for me to go to bed. I get ready for bed, then I go to bed. I hear snoring and I laugh.
"Mikey, shut up! Some decent people are trying to sleep. Sorry, Katie. I didn't mean to wake you up," Calum says.
"That's ok. I was already awake," I say. The pain in my stomach is bad. I turn, but can't find a good position to sleep in. Michael hears me and gets up.
"Hey, can't sleep?" he mumbles.
"Yeah. My stomach is hurting so badly."
"I'll go see if a nurse can give you some painkillers. Calum, go get a nurse to give Katie some painkillers."
"Have you heard of DIY, Mike? It stands for DO IT YOURSELF!" Calum mumbles crossly.
"Fine, I'll go get a nurse," says Michael. He runs off to get a nurse. I just lie on my back and stare at the ceiling. It's not really interesting, if I'm honest. About 5 minutes late,Michael is back with a nurse. She has some painkillers. She gets out a syringe and fills it up with the painkiller. She pushes it through the cannula.
"There now. It's done," Michael says. I lie on my back and wait till Michael is in bed. Then I close my eyes and fall asleep.