Chapter 11 (TRIGGER WARNING)

"What the fuck are you doing to yourself, Mikey?" I sob. He looks scared.
"People say I'm an emo and that I should kill myself," he says, sobbing. (TRIGGER WARNING) I roll up my sleeve to show the faint scars on my arm.
"I done it for 3 years, but stopped two years ago because I cut too deep and had to go to hospital for stitches," I say. "Don't do this to yourself. If you need someone to hold your hand, you can talk to me or one of the guys, but cutting is not the option."
He nods.
"Why did you cut?" Mikey asks softly.
"For the exact same reason and also, I was put under a lot of pressure because of all the hospital shit," I say.
"Everything ok?" Ash asks. I jump. "Why, Mikey?" he asks Mikey.
"You know why." Mikey says. Cal and Luke are at the door as well. I guess they heard what we said as well as Ash. Mum and Dad are quiet for a moment. Then Mum begins to cry. I think it was because she got the image of me on the ground, unconscious. That's what I was told. She stops crying and I put the razors and sharp objects in a cupboard. Mikey and I cry for ages. All my bad memories come back and I guess Mikey's came back as well. I think we cry for about two hours, I don't know. Then Mikey looks straight at me.
"Katie, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes, Michael." I say and hug him. He leans forward and his lips press against mine and I do the same back. This is my first kiss. I suddenly hear a wolf whistle. I look up and I see Cal with his phone. He must of taken a photo. That little rat! I hope he doesn't put it online.
"Mike-Ro-Wave, can you chase Cal-Pal, Doctor Fluke and Smash out of the room please?" I ask. Mikey gets up and rounds up the guys and locks them in the bathroom. Then we kiss. A lot. Then he lets the guys out of the bathroom. What I didn't know is after that day, I would become closer to Mikey even more.