Chapter 14

Where do I start? I take a deep breath.
"Well, you see, I just came out of hospital after having an operation and spending two weeks in there." I start, but Liam stops me there.
"What the hell, Michael? She just came out of hospital just now?!" he shouts at Mikey.
"Actully, now it's been about 2 hours." I say.
"Still!" Liam says.
"Actully, I didn't even know you had been in hospital until you told us. You look healthy." Niall pipes up. Liam glares at him.
"What? It's true." he says to Liam.
"Anyway, I was born 3 months early and have had over 100 operations and have had to spend a lot of time in hospital. Because of that, I missed the concert." I say.
"Michael told us that you were gutted, so we came over here. Hey, I've suddenly had a great idea!" Niall cries. He huddles the others over into a group and whisper. I don't know what they are talking about.
"No, it's too risky. What if it happens again? Who will look after her? What if she has to go to hospital again?" Liam says, breaking from the group.
"Please, Li. It'll be a great laugh and it'll be fun." Louis pleads.
"Yeah, please." Ash begs. Before I know it, 5SOS and the rest of 1D are begging Liam to do whatever they were whispering about.
"Fine, I'll do it. But I still think it's risky." Liam says.
"Yay!" Niall cheers. Mikey looks at me.
"How would you like to go to Wembley Stadium for your very own concert to watch me, the lads and 1D?" he asks me.
"I'd love that." I say, hugging him.
Let's go to Wembley.