Chapter 12

It's been two weeks since I came here. Since then, I've had another operation, loads of cannulas and possibly the most kisses ever from Mikey, but today, the doctor is gonna give me the all clear. I missed the 1D concert, but Mikey says he has a surprise for me. I'll find out today! Can't wait. After the doctor says I'm free to go, I go. I walk down the corridor and out the building.
"Bloody hell, it's cold." Mikey says. I shiver. It is cold.
"Here's my jacket to keep you warm." he says, putting his jacket on me.
"Thanks." I say. When I breath, my breath comes out like smoke. I didn't think it would be this cold.
"Want to come to the recording studio?" Mikey asks. I nod. Anything to get out of this cold.
"Come along then." We drive to the recording studio, which isn't that far away.
"It looks like a block of offices, but inside is where the magic happens." Cal explains.
"It's amazing." I say.
"Wait till you see inside." Luke says.

If there was one word to describe the studio it's this: beautiful. It's so beautiful. I gasp as I walk into every musician's heaven. The guitars are laid out, the drum set is at the back. It's just great. Mikey comes up from behind.
"You like it?"
"Hell yeah!" I cry. He laughs.
"You know how upset you were when you missed the 1D concert?" I nod.
"Well, come into this room and you'll see who's here." He leads me into another studio. I gasp. Sitting right there is One Direction.
"Hi." they all say at once. I wave back.
"You like?" Mikey asks. I leap onto him and kiss him.
"Michael Clifford, you're the best!"