Chapter 29

"Michael, wake up. Or at least turn on the freaking radio." Calum says urgently to me. I morn. I finally open my eyes, surprised to find that I've fallen asleep. I turn on the radio. A familiar theme tune comes on. Oh shit, not them.
"Hello, and a very special welcome to Star Radio Station, with me, Tom Wayne, and my wife, Lauren. How are you, Lauren?"
"I'm fine, Tom, very excited because our guest today is Niall Horan from One Direction!"
I stare at the radio as if it's sprouted legs and run off. Did she just say Niall? Oh God. The interview continues.
"How are you, Niall?" Tom is asking Niall.
"I'm grand." he says.
"Now, I understand that you and Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds Of Summer have had a bit of a fall out?" Lauren says. She disgusts me.
"We've been arguing, but that's because I've discovered something shocking about him.""And what's that?"
"Oh, I don't think I can tell you that. It's too shocking."
"Please tell us."
God, they are so desperate, it's actually quite funny.
"Ok, so 5SOS are just using the fans to make money, and they hate each other, especially Michael. He hate the fans, and I've heard him arguing with the other members of the bands. And also, I saw that he sent a hurtful message to Luke. He also says hurtful stuff to Ashton as well, saying he's a pain. I've got evidence if you want it."
"I don't think that would be needed. Thank you for giving up your time to tell us that interesting news about 5SOS. This was Tom and Lauren, and you were listening to The Star Radio Station. Thank you very much."
Oh my God. What has he said? I look up. Ashton looks at me.
"Why, mate? Or maybe I shouldn't call you mate? Know why? Because apparently I'm a PAIN! WELL, MAYBE I SHOULD QUIT, SEEING AS I'M SUCH A PAIN!" He's crying by the end.
"Ash-" I begin, but he interrupts me.
"SAVE IT! I DON'T NEED YOUR SHIT!"
"LEAVE US, MICHAEL CLIFFORD." Calum and Luke shout at me. I stare at them. This is it. They don't believe me. I won't cry, through I want to, I bloody well want to, but I won't.
"Look, let me explain, please." I beg.
"No, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Ashton shouts. He then bursts into tears. I get out of bed, get ready and pack my bag. I check Twitter. Hate from the fans and even worse, the band. I open the door, looking back at them.
"I'm sorry." I whisper. Then I walk out the door and I don't look back on the life I once knew.
The life with my brothers.