Chapter 10 (TRIGGER WARNING)

The next day is Thursday. Today, I'm going to another hospital that I've been to hundreds of times. Yay! That means a trip in an ambulance. I wake up and there's no point in getting ready. I stay in my pyjamas. Mum and Dad stayed over the last two nights and so did 5SOS. I wait for the ambulance, which finally comes. I hop onto the bed thing and head off to London. Yeah. London Town. There's a song called "London Calling" by The Clash. I like it. The ambulance is a bit dull and it doesn't even put on the sirens. What kind of ambulance doesn't put the sirens on? I know what kind. A shit one! It's a long and crappy ride and there's traffic. This is what I can see from the window. Some workers are building a house. It looks as if it's falling to pieces. Business men and women are talking shit to people. I don't give a damn.

Finally, we get to the hospital. We go through endless corridors and finally up to the teen bit in the hospital. I get wheeled into the room and I hop onto the bed. Then endless doctors and nurses come and ask pointless questions and I get yet another cannula and hooked up to another drip. Then we're left to our own devices, doing what ever we please.
"There's a cafe, if you want to go down for a bit," I say to no one in mind. Mikey just nods. Rude! What an arse! I'm bloody pissed off, that's why I just called him an arse! I groan. I'm so bored. I go on my iPod and play "Minecraft". I'm addicted to it.
"Shit," I murmur to myself as I get eaten by zombies. I hate this stupid game!
"I'm so bored!" I morn to Cal. He's sleeping, the little weasel. He has it easy. I try to sleep, but I can't. I'm so pissed off at the bloody world right now, I just want to cry! That's what I do. I cry. At some point, I'm just about to go to sleep, when I think I see Mikey get up and go to the bathroom. (The room has an attached bathroom.) I get up, despite the pain, and go to check it out. (TRIGGER WARNING) I see him get out a razor. Holy shit. I see the scars. He's about to drag it across his arm when I scream.