Chapter 33

Katie's POV.

"Morning, beautiful." I shoot up out of bed to find Niall staring at me.
"God, Niall. You nearly gave me a heart attack." He grins. "How did you get in here?" I ask him.
"I stayed over. I was wondering if you would like to go for a walk with me today maybe to the park or something?"
"Yes, I'd like that, but let me get ready first." Niall leaves, and I instantly feel a pain of guilt in my heart. I would be going on walks like this with Michael. But then I remember the Facebook massage I received, and I wince a little. This is payback for that message. Hopefully, I won't fall in love.

After I get dressed in a casual outfit, and join Niall outside the house.
"Let's go." he says, grinning at me. I notice something is wrong with him.
"Hey, where are your hat and sunglasses? Won't you get noticed without them?"
"Yeah, but that's the plan. We'll get seen and get photographed. Then all the papers and magazines will go mental, and then, of course, your ex will see them, and get jealous. That's the whole plan."
"Good plan. Now, let's put that plan into action."

Sure enough, as soon as teenage girls start to notice us, we get mobbed. There are loads of girls, and cameras are flashing at us left, right and centre. This reminds me of that wonderful, but scary, time in Paris, where we got mobbed by fans, and Michael saved me from the fans. It was all wonderfully romantic. Now, Niall just walks through the crowd, his hand has a lose grip on mine. I freeze. It's all too much, too many people, I can't breath.
"Niall?" I gasp. I can't see him. I begin to panic. "Niall, where are you?"
"Princess, it's ok, I'm here." I can hear him, but I can't see him. I scream, crouching down to get away from everyone. It's too much. I forget who I am, and I forget who I'm with. That's why I yell the name that I yell.
"MICHAEL!"
Then I black out.

"Katie, can you hear me?" I open my eyes. I'm in a hospital.
"Why am I in hospital?" I ask Niall.
"You blacked out. But you're ok, the doctor says it was just from being in that crowd." He looks embarresed. "You're coming home, to stay with me. The paps took some photos of you fainting, so I'm guessing your ex is gonna come looking for us. Don't worry, I'll protect you."
I think that's a bad idea, a very bad idea indeed.

*1 week later*

Mikey's POV.

I'm going back to England. The reason? Because I got a message from Ashton on Facebook. This is what it said.

Hi, Michael,

First of all, long time, no see. Second of all, I know you might hate me, and you have every right too. I, Luke and Calum, have been idiots. All three of us. You're right, we need to sort this out. But what I didn't understand, is why you said that stuff to Katie. Then I realised that you were could be protecting her from this shit. Calum and Luke have missed you, and so have I. We've all missed you, mate. And I bet Katie misses you, so please comes back to England. We miss you.

Love from Ashton.
Ps: Luke and Calum say hi.

"Mum, can I book tickets to get a plane to England?" I call to my mum.
I'm going to sort this out, once and for all.
But what I didn't know was that it was far from getting sorted out.