4

Morning

As the rising sun appeared, beaming into my eyes, I felt the vibration of my phone as the alarm went off.

I love my job, but goodness gracious I ask myself over a million times how do I do it?

How do I sit there for an hour talking to clients about their problems when some of mine are similar to theirs?

On the bright side I actually got to kick Darrien out. As the Uber dropped me off last night, I remember walking through the lobby, up to towards the elevator and seeing shoe marks on my door.

I hope he doesn't come back, sleeping peacefully is a wide awake blessing.

Sitting up from my bed, the soft plush seats made me feel alive that I got to start off brand new, but sad that another body won't be laying next to me.

My thoughts were being knocked out of my head when I heard a banging and a couple thumps against the wall.

"Ohh FUCK Dave!" my body instantly froze as the familiar voice from last night crept through my ears.

There's no way he could be with her right now.

Getting up from my bed and moving my ear closer towards the wall, the shaking of a bed and louder moans began to fill the room.

Her lustful moans began to match the poundings of the bed, making me forget what I just heard as I headed towards the bathroom.

"I'll give him a piece of my mind," speaking to myself, my eyes wandered in the mirror as my brows furrowed before slipping out of my pajamas.

Admiring my broad figure, I notice my small scars and stretch marks, making me realize so much about myself. Letting harmful people enter my life is only my downfall, but what they did could never be undone. Darrien was my everything and it took me awhile to clip my wings.

Stretch marks rammed from my curvy ass, small areas of my breast, inner thighs, and shoulders.

Whenever I used to work for a different company, I'd stress eat when Darrien wasn't home, and he said he liked thick women. According to him, I was "thin". Once I gained a few pounds, he said it wasn't enough then I'd end up over eating and now I'm just thick.

Once I hopped into the shower and turned the knob on the pipes, the hot water opened up my pores, as I began to soak my body in lavender soap.

The banging continued as I soaked underneath my arms with soap before turning around to rinse off soap.

They are so disgusting and nasty. She should be ashamed of sleeping with so many men.

***

Gazing in the mirror, my outfit began to stand out, but I wanted to make sure it stood out real good today, I'm off the market and wanted to make Darrien jealous.

My white high rise skirt was dashing with a light denim blue and white blouse. Just when the outfit couldn't get any better, my nude pumps took it to the next level with a nude makeup look and red lipstick.

Switching it up with my Chanel purse, my phone slid just on the small inside pocket along with my wallet as I threw in a travel sized perfume, lotion, and some makeup wipes.

Looking at the time it was 9:30 and I need to be at my office by 10:00. Breakfast just had to wait until I get there, unless I can make a quick stop at a drive-thru.

Contemplating, I just grabbed my keys and opened the door of my condo to only close it back and dropping the keys.

"Shit!" I mumbled under my breath before scooting down.