67

Dave

Since Parker decide to leave me, it's whatever at this point. Honestly, I ain't gon stop her and maybe it was for the best. I did wrong in the past, but a nigga thought shit would last. Don't get shit twisted, I truly love Parker, but if this is where the road gotta stop, then so be it.

While working on cars at the shop, I was changing tires and do a little interior work with the roof slightly falling off. Since my credit started to build back up and be in decent shape, taking Parker's name off of the building was fine, but having a big ass house without her would get lonely sometimes.

Shaking off the feelings built up in me, I continued to work on this car for another hour before getting inside it and parking it around back with the rest of the cars. As I got back inside, more customers filled the shop. Sometimes I be feeling like I'm the only one doing real work the way these niggas slacking.

Luckily, I got a damn receptionist cause my ass couldn't be all up in people's faces and working at the same time.

"Hey Dave? Can I get ya attention for a minute?" I glanced over to my right seeing Ty looking over at me. Nodding for him to meet me back in my office made me open up the door wide enough for him to enter as I walked around to my leather chair to pull it out and sit on it.

Leaning back, I crossed my hands together looking up at him, "Wassup Ty? You need something?" He sat down in the chair in front of my desk giving me a serious look. I had sent him and Jamal to go with Gina on what the hell to do with Sean.

In all honesty, I was ready to give up and kill the nigga my damn self, but it would be too risky to have so many bodies under my belt. All I want to hear is news from Ty on what Gina decided to do with his ass. My ass is impatient with shit like this.

"Uh..When we brought Gina to the warehouse, we found Sean dead.."

My heart froze as if I done seen a ghost right before my eyes. How was that possible when I hired two men other men to guard his ass? A friend who decided to turn into my enemy is all of a sudden dead? Shit hurts a lil bit, but I still NEED to find out who did it or what was the cause. Blood is now on my hands.

I sighed as my hands glided down my face, "Aight, do you have any insight on who might've done this or what could be the cause?" I leaned up in my chair.

Ty dug in his pocket before taking out a sticky note that was crumbled up before I looked down at it. My eyes grew wide as I began to read the note.

Tell my baby that I love her, sad to see her without a father. For the man who put me up, you'll get what's coming to ya. Gina, girl I love you, but to Parker I should've wifed ya.

Ah, so his goal was to get Parker all along huh? It's crazy to believe that my supposedly best friend wanted my girl this ENTIRE time. Shit, if he wasn't dead this nigga could've been had her, but it's all good. Parker ain't in my life no more so it's whatever now.

"Ya'll know what to do, clean up the mess and call up Gina so I can have a private discussion with her. Ion like my hands dirty," walking away from Ty, I crumbled up the note that was in my hand before throwing it away in the trash can. When you think shit gon last forever, it really don't.

Parker

"Thank you, have a nice day," I smiled lightly to myself before getting off of the phone with a client. My body is tiring and I'm just trying to crash into a bed at this point. As far as the work flow, today was one of those days where you don't want to be there. Plus, I don't want to call in sick just because I'm tired, I only use them for emergencies.

With Dave and I broken up, it seems harsh that what we have is done, but it's fine. This might be a sign from God to say that we aren't mean to be. Why ball my eyes out when I could just move on with life?