78

Dave

"My nigga bring me out another bottle," with the club flaring with neon lights, my ass was smacked after taking a big ass hit of the blunt. Mane, my ass feeling bout light as hell and ion really mess with the edibles like that either.

Covering my high ass up in the VIP section, my ass had on a Gucci durag, some regular ripped black pants, and a Balenciaga t-shirt. I had a pair of shades.

Waiting on a bottle of Belaire, my ass was finishing up a bottle of 1738 Remy. I had bought two bottles for my boys and us niggas deserved it mane. Shit, we been grinding for these past couple moths, but I been trying to get in contact with Parker. Her ass took her name off the property of our house and the shop.

My nigga fuck is you do that for? I know my credit doing good and shit, but her ass could've sent a text or call to let my ass know about this shit. Ain't hit you up since lord knows when and you wanna act all extra. It's all good.

Looking over at the bar there was a girl looking my way and she had a real nice body, super curly blonde hair, and been staring a nigga down. Ain't gon lie, mamas was looking like a little bad joint. In that tight ass red dress, she could've fooled me.

Coming closer, I let the security guard let her come in as she made her way over to me. When I tell you lil mama was getting shit twisted, her ass sat right up in my lap making all the niggas head turn before she straddled my lap.

"This club is giving off a boring vibe, why don't we get out of here and I can show you a good time," biting her lip, she tried to make me tempted, but I wasn't bout it. Plus, she went straight to the point, no chaser and ion like that. At least let a nigga flirt with you.

"To be honest with you ma, I'll pass on this time around, now if you don't mind, get to steppin' shawty for I let my big man over there do it for you," looking back at me, she began to roll her eyes before getting up and mumbling under her breath as she walked away.

Everybody was hyping my ass up, but shit maybe she was right, the vibe wasn't as nice as it usually is. Getting up and pulling my pants up, I was getting ready to dip on they asses before I looked to the corner of my eye and see somebody walk through with a black hoodie over their head.

Once they looked my way, shit went left as they pulled the hoodie back and it revealed nobody other than Darrien. Aiming a glock at me, my ass quickly ducked as shots began to fired all around and everyone got to yelling and screaming. Bullets began to fly from both of our ends as him and his boys rolled up and so did mine.

Reloading my pistol, I took one good shot and aimed it at the chandelier as it knocked down on floor blocking their way from coming closer before Glizzy and I took off running towards the exit door. Pushing our way through the dark alley, I spotted somebody ready to pull out a gun after us so we fired back.

"Nigga come on," moving faster towards the car, we became blocked as an unfamiliar car pulled up in front of us. Shit, they were onto us. Once the window rolled down it was just Kentrell and Izzy telling us to hurry and get inside.

Once I opened up the door and tried to get in, a sharp pain hit me in my side as a bullet pierced through my skin causing blood to drip immediately. Holding onto my hip, I heard Glizzy shout before hearing more bullets come from his gun. Once turned around, there was Darrien laying on the ground just surrounded by a pool of blood.

"Nigga come on, let's go," Slime yelled at Glizzy once helping me inside the car and applying pressure to my wound. Once coming in the car, we took off and I could hear Slime and Glizzy trying to uplift me with words that everything was going to be okay.