Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I didn't dare breathe a word as I was still being dragged by Shane through the woods. All I could do is pray that Dale was getting help. I had no idea what Shane's intention were which scares the shit out of me. Who knew what this man was even capital of as he lost more and more of his mind everyday.

We only can to a stop when we we're in an open field with a wood fence blocking us from going any further. Bottles were set up all along it others we're on the ground with bullet holes. This made me feel a little better, Shane was honest to where he was taking me. But that doesn't mean he still doesn't have bad intentions.

"This is where we have been training others," he explained as he went to pick up the broke bottles. A trash bag was hanging off of a tree branch for them. "First rule," he said as he came back to my side pulling his own gun out,  "gun always stays on safety unless you're getting ready to shoot. We not need anyone shot by accident... Again." It seems like he was trying to make a joke about me and it pissed me off.

"If you're going to be an ass then leave me alone," I growled at him spinning on my heels about to leave him but his hands were on me in a split second.

"I saved your life, you might want to show me a little respect." As he spoke I looked down at his side and noticed he clocked the gun. I was told by Rick that Shane was the one who went to the school with Otis. He got to machine that saved my life. His face crept closer to mine, his lips grazing down my cheek.

"What are you doing?" I muttered placing my hands on his chest as I tried to push him away.

"You owe me," he sneered connecting his lips with my neck. Again I placed my hands on him attempting to push him away, that's when he put the cocked gun against my temple but he didn't stop kissing any shown skin he could get to. His other hand worked on unbuttoning my top only to end up ripping the front right down the middle.

"Please stop," I whimpered almost silently, "please stop!" I screamed only to have him smack the butt of the gun against my temple making my legs give out from under me, warm blood started to fall from the wound. The trees around me started spinning, I needed to stay conscious, if not I could only imagine what he would do to me. I looked up at him, hate in my eyes and my lip was starting to twitch in anger.

Shane didn't say a word to me, he bend down till he was level with me, the barrel of the gun pressed against my forehead. "How are you going you explain my death, Shane?" Maybe somehow I could talk my way out of this one, something flashed in his eyes at my words. He probably didn't think that far ahead, what he was going to say to make himself the innocent one. But Dale saw how he grabbed me, Shane wouldn't get away with this. "How are you going to explain my murder?"

"I'll figure it out," he said, his voice alone sent chills down my spine, pressing the barrel against the cut on my head even with the new wave of pain my eyes didn't falter as I glared into his.

Suddenly a new voice joined us, "get the hell away from 'er!" 

**A/n: Hey guys! A new chapter and I want to first off say I'm sorry it is so short! I was going to continue but I felt as if this was the perfect cliffhanger. Please don't hate me too much! Love you all so much!**