22|| Bloopers

Wassup! Did anyone else see the new video of DHMIS? Anyways, thank you Animoo88, Yandere_Seabury, and GeekyCookie1 for commenting!

Key:

Your name- y/n

——————-

11|| Assassination (Animoo88)

Y/n's POV

I open the scroll to reveal who I'm gonna assassinate.

" VARIAN, 14 YEARS OLD. SAID TO BE DANGEROUS BY TOWNS FOLK. DOES ALCHEMY "

You see I, y/n l/n, is the youngest and best assassin in Old Corona and Corona. It's not my fault that I have to carry on my father's 'business'. We assassinate people that are dangerous and/ or have done crime in Corona but people still think that we're the bad guys. I can't blame 'em, those people that we assassinate probably has a family and this guy who I'm gonna assassinate and get information from is 14, the same age as me, and they say he's dangerous. Maybe people in Corona has bad judgement around here. Anyways, I go up the ladder but was interrupted by my friend, Nix.

"You are not wearing that and going up there, you look like a thug!" She says pulling me down and dragging me to her room and giving me a dress.

"Was this even in the script?" "DO SHUT UP! It was going so perfectly!" Nix shouted. "Sorry.. I was curious!" I said "Read the script next time" Nix said massaging her forehead

*BEEP*

"Do you know someone named Varian?" "Ooh, yes I do! He's in Old Corona!" Rapunzel said "RAPUNZEL! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN A115 STUDIO!"

*BEEEP*

"I was wondering if you knew someone named Varian?" I asked as I looked at goggle boy

"Actually, miss?..." the boy said "Oh, Miss.... Theodosia! Theodosia's my name"

"DeAr TheODoSiA, WhAt tO sAY TO YoU?" Varian sang, flailing his arms around. I facepalm

"VARIAN, THIS IS THE 42nd TIME!" I shouted

*BEEEEP*

"Who was that?" I decided to ask "Oh, that was my dad... His name is Quirin" Varian said. Quirin.. Quirin! The guy that I failed to assassinate last year. Gosh, does my father have a grudge for this family or something?

"IT'S FA- THEN YOU SAY BOSS, Y/N!" Cassandra shouted from her seat "Who cares!?" I shouted back

*BEEEEEP*

"Varian, what if some one lied to you?" "Well, 'Dosia, I would be mad if it's something big but if it's just small then I'll let it slide" I started sweating "What if i told you Theodosia's not my name-" "What! My life has been a lie!"

I laughed "Does he really have to say that?!" I said laughing "Yeah he does. Now from the top!" Nix shouted

*BEEEEEEP*

"That's it.. I killed him, master. Where's my reward?" I said as I tried to look intimidating

"Did I say to kill him? Oops, I meant to kidnap him" He said smiling. I got enraged

"So you made me kill some one I loved for nothing, dad?!" I scream in frustration. I grab the pistol nearby and catch my dad off guard.

"OK, EUGENE GET THE FAKE DUMMY AND REPLACE 'DAD' WITH IT. EDITOR JUST EDIT OUT ME SPEAKING" Nix shouted from the top of her lungs