EXTRA CHAPTER EXPLANATION

Kihara Fuyumi POV

"Before I start explaining to you Chizuru, I want to say to you that I'm sorry" I told her, I've inhaled first before I spoke "Besides protecting you Chizuru the second mission that I was tasked to do was to investigate the furies, why are they multiplying and who is the one reproducing them" I said to her "the Kihara has a reliable source and the source tells us that Yukimura Kodo is the one behind all of this but of course my Otōsama wanted me to check if it's all true and that's not all, we are also the ones who takes care the things that threatens to destroy the balance of the natural order. He assigned this to me since I'm your childhood friend Chizuru, he doesn't want your Clan name to be tarnished by what he's doing, he wants me to stop Kodo that's why I've been gathering all the information I can to find him, but I'm also meeting a dead end" she was already crying "I want to stop him Chizuru because he's precious to you if he surrenders quietly then there wouldn't be any problem at all, I'll just take him in and bring him to my father they will discuss on what punishment they would bestow him, but if he resist then I would have no choice but to finish him off" I said to her "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you this earlier Chizuru, I was afraid that you would hate and avoid me if I would tell you straight on out that's why I needed to gain your trust first" I said to her.
I can't tell her everything yet, she would very much fall apart if she did, I need to tell her everything slowly so that she can take it in one at a time, and so she could also strengthen another pillar to support her not just me.

"..." she didn't say anything only sobs can be heard from her

"That's all I know about Kodo, Chizuru" I told her, I don't think this is the best time to also say that Kodo isn't her real father by blood and Nagumo Kaoru is also her brother I would step out of boundaries and also break her heart further

"About Sanan-san, the furies are under my surveillance I've already made a deal with the Shinsengumi that if one of their furies were to go mad I would immediately eliminate them, that's all." I said to her "Chizuru if you hate-"

"I..." I was cut off "I don't hate you Fuyumi-chan" she says meeting my eyes "I just can't accept that my Otōsan is doing this..." she says in between her sobs "I..." she suddenly fell on my lap crying, she cried for minutes while I rubbed her back comforting her, I have no words to say anything to try and cheer her up so I let her be, she cried herself to sleep, I laid her futon down and tuck her in while her features says she was in grief.

I exited our room and headed towards the courtyard sitting on the stairs, Kodo already broke the rule in getting involve into human affairs he would most likely be banished...or be hunted down by what his doing there's no way that this hasn't travel on to the other Clan's yet they know and if they see him they will kill him, Kodo isn't looking good on either side of the picture there's a very high possibility that he will die...

"Yo Fuyumi-chan" Harada joined me "did you and Chizuru make up yet?" he asked

"Is Chizuru having an emotional breakdown, considered making up with her?" I said to him his eyes widen "she did say that she wasn't mad at me..." I sighed

"Where's Chizuru now?" he asked concern

"Asleep, after crying for minutes she fell asleep" I told him "I'm worried for her...I didn't tell her the whole thing only what my mission is...I can't bring myself to say to her that Kodo isn't her real father"

"If Chizuru isn't mad at you then, I know that things would be alright now, Chizuru's an understanding girl after all" Harada reassures

"Thanks" I said smiling at him, I stood up and went to our room again, Chizuru needs someone to support her so I need to be there when she wakes up.