EXTRA CHAPTER: THE HISTORY OF THE KIHARA CLAN AND FA CLAN

Kihara Yuriko POV

The Kihara Clan was once a weak and small clan that wasn’t originally one of the ten allied demon clans Otōsama wasn’t one of the High ranked demons it’s actually Okāsama that’s the High ranking demon she gave her rank to Otōsama since women are looked down upon here and besides that she also wanted the Kihara family name to be known, like here there is also a formed alliance of demons from where Okāsama originated from and that is China she was one of the High Ranking demons there and she was also head of her Clan already, but unfortunate events happened and she was forced to secretly leave her country they did not really had a set course and they just drifted here they decided that they would start a new life here, those events is unbeknownst to us her children or anyone in any Clan at that matter except for the Yase Clan and the Suzumori Clan. Okāsama does not speak of it. The Kihara Clan took the Fa Clan in when my Okāsama met Otōsama which coincidentally was about to depart to somewhere when the Fa Clan arrived they met at the docks and both of them especially my Otōsama were intrigued by the demon energy she was giving off my Otōsama made small talk with her at first but they did not understand one another so Okāsama adjusted her speech for him by using her power to understand what Otōsama was saying when they finally understood each other, my Okāsama said that her family has no place to go and if he knows a place where they can temporarily stay, Otōsama immediately offered help to her and he also forget that he was about to depart to his destination that time just to help Okāsama, after some time both Clans made arrangements to each other for marriage so the Fa Clan can tightened the relationship of both Demon Clans my Obasama actually hated my Otōsama but she eventually warmed up when, I, the eldest of my siblings was born, the small village of the Kihara Clan grew into a small town because of my Okāsama who convinced her other relatives with her that came here to help protect the village that both my Otōsama and Okāsama expanded and help grow, she was also the one to teach my brother and other soldiers combat she was once a warrior before she moved here along with the other females that was with her and Obasama that was mainly the one who thought her who also thought Fuyumi how to fight, she still is actually, she is never rusty when she spars with my Toshio once in a while the strength of our small town grew and my Okāsama created an army for our small towns defense. But apart from that piece of information the Fa Clan’s background is a complete mystery, my mother, aunt, Obasama, Me and other female demons that came with my Okāsama has powers despite being female demons. A female demon originally does not have any powers here, beside the Yase Clan who is the head of the ten demon clans and the Suzumori Clan who is the protector of the Yase Clan but the Fa Clan also has powers which is a very confusing thing for other demons but Okāsama said that having powers for a female demon was normal from where they came from so she reassured that we shouldn’t be alarmed or scared using our own powers, but even though Fuyumi and I have powers we are not omnipotent, Fuyumi can fight one of the male demons but have you ever notice that they were never serious in harming her? They are also the ones to quickly back down maybe it is also because of the demon law here that fighting one another is taboo, She is strong and can take them down but she also has her limits especially having the seal on her… although she does not really rely on her powers so much it serves as a nuisance to her that she cannot use her powers to the fullest when she needs it the most because of it. After that the Kihara’s strength was eventually recognized by Yase Hime she decided that the Kihara Clan should join the ten allied demon clans thus Otōsama being one of the Elite High-Ranking Demon Head but only few of the heads recognized the Kihara other’s scorn us because of the females that have powers, some say that the Kihara Clan will over throw the Yase Clan, but I doubt that, they are all just making baseless accusations, the Fa Clan now the Kihara Clan made an oath to be loyal to the Yase Clan they can dispose of us as they wish although that only applies to the head of their clan, so that abusing the Fa Clan’s own powers wouldn’t be so much as an issue.

“Please also note that the Fa Clan’s origin are from china not Japan explaining why the female demons have powers in the first place and not just that, female demons are usually the ones who have powers rather than male demons, but it is the opposite here in Japan. Making the Fa Clan a very special Clan here indeed”