Ch. 5

-Celia POV-

It was 4 and I was looking through my dresser for something nice to wear. I finally decided on a black and white horizontally striped shirt with a black skater skirt. I walked into the bathroom to brush out my hair and then I put on a black beanie to try and control the monster of hair I had.

As I walked back into my room, I grabbed my white mini across body bag and phone to see the time. It was already 4:50. I rushed downstairs to slip on my black flats.

"Cece where are you going."

"Just to hang out with some friends at the mall." If I told my mom I was going with a boy, alone, I would never be allowed to leave the house again.

"Okay have fun. I want you back no later than 9."

"Fine." Just as I said that I looked out the window and saw Matt pull up. I rushed outside before my mom could see who was in the car.

"Hey cutie." Matt greeted me.

"Um, uh....hi." I said while blushing. When we got to the mall we just walked going in and out of different stores.

"I feel like I could eat an entire horse right now." Obviously I have a strong passion for food.

"How about instead of eating a horse, we can eat Taco Bell at the food court."

"Sounds like a plan. I bet I can get there before you." Before he could answer, I ran in the direction of the food court.

When I got there, I didn't see him so I did my little victory dance. Suddenly someone came behind me and covered my eyes.

I was about to flip out and engage in my little to none Kung fu skills when I heard Matt's voice.

"Guess who."

"Matt how did you get here before me?"

"I have my ways." He said while wiggling his fingers. We went up to the register and made our order.

While Matt waited to grab the order, I went to find a table. Matt soon came back with heaven in a shell.

"I wish I could just eat Taco Bell everyday." Matt said as he unwrapped his taco.

"Don't we all?"

"Cece you are a lot of fun. We have been spending so much time together." The next thing he said made me have a mini heart attack.

"Cece...."