22 | happy national bf day

chloemaxxwwe

chloemaxxwwe yo guys, what do u guys even like about me?? shoot ur comments down below, im super curious 571,209 likes 8,643 comments

571,209 likes 8,643 comments

username1 u are the most wonderful human i have ever laid my eyes on

chloemaxxwwe @/username1 omg that is so sweet of u to say! thank u so much!

username2 u are a whole inspiration to little girls all over the globe

chloemaxxwwe @/username2 THANK YOU, im glad that i inspire them heh

thedeanambrose u make me a better person day by day and for that i am so grateful. i have a huge amount of love for you and that will never change sweetheart. i love u with all of my heart.

chloemaxxwwe @/thedeanambrose aw babe thank u! as do u ambrose. i love u unconditionally.

username3 i wanna chase my dreams and achieve them like u chlo

chloemaxxwwe @/username3 u can achieve anything ur heart desires. eventually, one day you'll make it :-)

romanreignswwe thank u for walking into all of our lives and making everything extremely happy!

chloemaxxwwe @/romanreignswwe AW RO THANK U i have a big amount of love for u big bro, u are my samoan superman

wwerollins u are a ray of sunshine and i wanted to say thank you for making all of us smile each and everyday kiddo

chloemaxxwwe @/wwerollins i love u so much other big bro! thank u rollins! u are the man or should i say "the kiddo"

thenikkibella although brie's currently in the shower rn, she and i both wanted to thank you for being our best friend over the last few years. u are the most supportive girl out there and we couldn't be more thankful to be able to call you our best frnd! thank you and we love u c!

chloemaxxwwe @/thenikkibella @/thebriebella i love u both so much! u two are the best duo i have ever met! thank u for picking me up each and everytime that i fell! once again i love u both so much!

alexa_bliss_wwe_ we haven't known each other for a long period of time, but meeting you this year was definitely one of the best things that has ever happened to me by far sis. ur one of the most caring and loving individuals i have ever met. thank u for being my best frnd. i love u chlo!