Caught

I quickly shut the door behind me as I stepped into the coral colored bathroom. Connell was drying his face with one of my towels. He seemed tense, his back locked as he sighed.

"You were right," He said, looking at me through the mirror. I gave him a small smile, coming to where he was standing. I grabbed his arm, putting my head on his shoulder.

"You just need to get past their comments, and then they'll accept you," I told him, simultaneously looking at the mess my hair had become in the mirror.

Connell exhaled, moving us so that I had my back to the counter, and he was facing me.

"I'm sorry for them," I apologized, tilting my head up so I could look at his face. He looked stressed, but he hid it seamlessly as he smiled down at me.

"It's not your fault," He told me, leaning down to kiss my forehead. Dottie purred in his happiness when his lips touched my skin. I may have purred to, but I was too distracted by the heat of his lips.

Grabbing his jacket, I pulled him a step closer and I went to my tip toes and kissed him on his lips. I felt a blush already started to form, so I closed my eyes tightly so I couldn't see his face.

No matter how many times I kissed him my face would get hot. Connell kissed me back, his hands snaking to my waist as he pushed my against the sink.

Just as his kisses began to trail from my lips, I saw a shadowy figure out of the corner of my eyes.

Quickly pushing Connell away, I looked at the figure in annoyance.

"Don't you dare move!" I growled, pointing my finger at the doorway. There, with fear in his eyes, stood Jackson.

Connell turned as well, confusion clear on his face.

I exhaled as I pinched the bridge of my nose, tapping my foot. Jackson was a little creep in many ways, constantly staring at people.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I came up with a plan.

"You aren't going to tell anyone about this!" I told him, my hands going to my waist. Jackson crossed his own arms, looking between Connell and I.

"Why not?" He asked. It was one of the few times I'd actually heard him speak.

I smirked, tilting my chin up at him.

"You tell anyone, and I'll tell your parent I caught you peeping in on me while I was changing."

His own smirk changed to one of complete fear, and he shook his head. In response, I nodded.

Connell seemed frozen in his corner, and I could see the gears turning in his head as he processed the information. The look on his face changed from confused, to pissed real quick.

Deciding I didn't want Connell to kill my cousin, I pointed to the door. My look said everything, and Jackson quickly left.

With a relieved sigh, I shut the door, putting my back to it.

"He saw you while you were changing?" Connell asked, his eyes looking at my body as he tried to imagine it.

"Oh that was just a ploy," I told him, my thoughts drifting to his reaction.

"Does that mean he actually has," I grimaced in disgust, thinking of the little perv watching me through the crack of my door.

I had just said that to get my point across, but I was starting to realize his reaction was a little too real.

Connell calmed down slightly, and he walked forward so his arms could wrap around me.

Exhaling, I moved forward so that I was leaning on him, enjoying the heat his body exerted.

"I think I'm more traumatized then you now," I murmured into his shirt, and his chest vibrated as he chuckled.

He put his hand under my chin, making me look at him. His eyes were loving, and he moved his thumb back and forth.

Reaching up, I tugged his hand so that I was holding it. My hand was much smaller than his, but it still fit okay.

Tilting my head, I looked up at him.

"You have really big hands," I noted, moving my hand so that it was flat on his. Connell nodded.

"Wonder what you could do with them?" I hinted, smiling suggestively. Connell dropped my hand, and I could already see a reprimand coming.

"Ruby Delson!" He exclaimed.

Before he could say anything else, I started laughing, my breaths short.

Sighing, he shook his head and grabbed my shirt, pulling me close so he could kiss me one last time.

His lips pressed mine briefly, but I felt a strong emotion as he kissed me. Satisfaction bubbled through me as he took a step away from me, opening the door.

I watched his back as he left the bathroom, my mind churning.

I was happy.