chapter 9: playing games and kissing friends.

we're all in nicks room hanging out playing video games. its a bit weird though, jasmine glares at me every time nick and I get a little close or nick says something to me...like really? I can't help that he talks to me and I am not about to end our friendship over some bitch trying to scare me off...not happening !! "hey I'm gonna go get a drink, anybody want anything?" I ask getting up from the bed "nope" jasmine says. okay I wasn't really asking you and you're lucky you didn't want anything I'd probably throw it at your damn head !...damn Kristen calm yourself there you're getting to be a bit violent. I say to myself. heading toward the kitchen to grab a soda from the fridge I jump when someone grabs me from behind. "holy shit nick you scared me" I say with my right hand against my chest trying to calm my heart. "hahaha sorry didn't mean to scare you" he says with a big smile plastered onto his face clearly amused with my reaction. "yeah okay sure you didn't" I say sarcastically with an eyebrow raised and a smirk on my face "hey now don't get sarcastic with me" he says teasingly "or what?...you won't do nothing" I say teasingly and challengingly "oh is that so" he says cocking his head to the side. "yepp" I say popping the p smiling. before I could say anything else he puts his hands around my waist and squeezes my sides "ahh god nick stop it you know I'm ticklish" I screech and laugh. "exactly" he says back laughing. I try to get out of his grip but no use he has me cornered in the kitchen, I'm trapped. I start hitting him laughing trying to make him back off but he only tickles me more. I then look up at him still laughing almost crying... "please stop nick, my sides are starting to hurt and I can't catch my breath" I say to him laughing he then pins me to the kitchen wall smiling widely at me "that's what you get for being sarcastic towards me." he says leaning in....omg he's gonna kiss me we both look into each others eyes reading one another...this is it, I close my eyes as he cups my cheek "nick I need your help" jasmine yells...of course she would ruin this moment. both our eyes open but we don't break eye contact I look deep into his eyes he looks disappointed, hell I am too so the feeling is mutual "I'll be there in a minute" he yells back. I give him a slight smile still a bit disappointed... we were soo close ! "no nick...NOW !" jasmine says annoyingly. nicks jaw clenches he looks pissed off now. he groans "dammit jasmine I said I'd be there in one fuckin minute why the hell do you have to be so impatient like fuck jasmine hop off my dick and stop already !!" nick snaps. damn he is REALLY PISSED. my eyes widen in surprise that he just flipped out on her like that, though I wanted to do the same thing so I don't blame him. I grab his hand in pull him back to me putting my hands on his face to get him to look at me...he does "hey, its okay alright? don't get to mad at jasmine..she just needs your help and besides I should probably head home anyways...see you later?." I say to him before I all of a sudden grow the courage and I.. I grab his face and kiss him on the cheek. giving him a quick hug "bye nick" and with that I rush out of the house stunned that I just kissed him.....I kissed nick !!!