*Nick's POV*

its been a month since she's been gone and I haven't stopped thinking about her, missing her. Jasmine's been a bit of a help with everything though, once she realized how I really and truly felt about Kristen she stopped flirting and trying to get with me instead she was there for me helping me try to keep my mind off of her she became what i needed most in this time...my friend. we've gotten so close some people had suspected we were dating and asked how long we've been together we just laugh it off. I could understand why and how people thought that. ever since Kristen left me and jasmine started hanging out everyday. we're kinda like brother and sister now that's how close we are, hell I even helped her get ready for her first ever date with her now new boyfriend Tyler. yes the same Tyler who ruined mine and Kristen's moment during our game of manhunt, apparently he's had a thing for Jasmine since forever and he'd finally decided to grow a pair and ask her out. he's a cool kid and I know he'll treat my little sister right and honestly they look cute together I'm happy for them both but seeing them as a couple just reminds me of what I could have had with Kristen...man do I miss her like crazy!! I'll see her again....one day.