chapter 22: approved

(*Kristen's POV*)

I stayed up all night last night talking to Nick we didn't end the conversation till 5 in the morning. how did we not run out of conversation or get bored with each other beats me. we've always been that way though, we can talk about anything and everything, hell we can talk about nothing and still laugh and keep the conversation going like we never want it to end because honestly I don't think we did. eventually sleep got the best of us and we fell asleep, but not before saying goodnight ! I woke up this morning well more like evening to a message from Nick that read: "good morning beautiful hope you have a good day I'll ttyl and think about you all day till then..I love you baby girl always xoxo ❤" like oh my gosh he is seriously the sweetest guy ever. he knows exactly what to say and do to make to make me feel so happy and special. he puts a smile on my face with the littlest things he says and does. I love it and I love him..soo much !! it truly is the little things...the little gestures like good morning text that mean the most and can make your whole day, the simplest things in life are some of the best. I wish he was here. I miss him and I want to be with him like....now !! it sucks not being able to hug and kiss him, but when we finally are able too it'll all be worth it and I can't wait...hopefully I don't have to wait much longer, fingers crossed !! "hey you staying another night or going home" Aubrey asks me. breaking me out of my thoughts. "no I would but can't my mom wants me home tonight, I guess we have lunch plans with my grandma tomorrow so..." I tell her. "oh....the stuck up rich one?" she asks. I laugh "yep. my moms mom" I reply. "oh well...have fun with that" she tells me while smirking. "what time you leaving?" she asks me. "I don't know I mean I have the truck so I can leave whenever but I got to be back before 11" I inform her. "okay cool...stay for a few more hours?" she asks me with a pleading look. I don't want to leave either. we have to much fun when we're together, Aubrey and I. its always a blast, we could be doing nothing yet still have fun and laugh. I don't know what it is but put us two together and we're a riot ! put two crazy, fun, outgoing, weird individuals together and you know it'll always be interesting !! I love Aubrey she's not just my cuzo (cousin) but she's my best friend...always and forever no matter what, she is my ride or die. my other half. my partner in crime. I need her in my life. she keeps me sane. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her and I hope to never have to find out.

*few hours later*

(*Aubrey's POV*)

once Kristen left I decided to go on Facebook and look up nick. get to know the guy my cuzo (cousin) is so madly in love with. the one she never got over. I want to know what he feels for her, if he really does care and love her or if he's just saying it. whatever it may be I'll find out. I go onto her friends list and search the name nick. hmm I believe this is him. the picture is exactly how she described him and when she was reading me the messages they sent back and forth to each other I kinda seen his profile picture over her shoulder and I'm pretty sure this is it...this is nick. not my type but he's cute for my cuzo, I could see them making a really cute couple ! okay now what should I say to him ? hmm.... ooh I got it !!

me: hi nick, I'm Aubrey. Kristen's cuzo and best friend. she's talked about you in the past many times and yesterday she told me you guys found each other again and that's great ! I'm so happy for Kristen I can tell you make her really happy, she smiles every time she talks about you or when she's talking to you. I was just curious to know who the famous nick is the one my cousin is so madly in love with and the one she never got over....I want to know your feelings for her and what your intentions are with my cuzo. she's not just my cuzo she's my best friend and I don't want to see her get fucked over she a good girl and deserves a guy who knows how amazing she really is.