chapter 23: surprise..pizza delivery !

*6 months* (Kristen's POV)

its been 6 months since nick and I regained contact with each other. its been so amazing but I'm not gonna lie its also been really hard we text and call each other we've even skyped a few times but its not the same as if he was here I love him and I think that's why it hurts so much because I mean let's be realistic here, who wants to love someone from a far ?? I know I sure as hell don't I want to hold the one I love in my arms and kiss him not hold a phone up to my ear and tell him how much I miss him. it sucks it really does but he's been working a lot lately and he thinks by the end of this year he'll be able to come back...for good !! fingers crossed that he can because I just want him here with me...

"oooh girl you're shining like a 5th avenue diamond and they don't make them like they used to you're never goin outta style" my phone starts to go off instantly picking up knowing it was Aubrey. "hey cuzo what's up?" I say to her as I answer the phone. "hey pretty lady, get dressed put something really cute on and do your hair and makeup I'm picking you up in about a half hour kk ? see you soon love you forever and always see ya in a bit byes muahh" she says all at once and in a rush before hanging up on me not giving me a chance to ask her what was going on. "well that was odd...what is she up to?" I wonder out loud to myself. whatever it is she has planned I guess I'll find out soon enough.

*30 minutes later*

I check the mirror one last time. I'm very satisfied with my look. simple but really cute. I decided to wear my dark black skinny jeans with my dark purple v neck shirt paired with my black vans...my hair and makeup were on point as well. I decided to go light on my makeup I did a little of white eye shadow some eyeliner and a bit of mascara to make my eyes pop and after all that I put on lip bomb and was good to go with makeup. my hair I wanted to do something different I normally always straighten my hair but today I wanted to do a little more so I chose to curl my long blonde hair instead it only took 15 minutes and over all it pulled my whole look together I felt confident and pretty which was rare for me. I was very happy with how it all came together and I know wherever or whatever Aubrey has planned for us I'll be ready and looking good. I smile at my reflection in the mirror I have to curl my hair more often.

"dayyumm girl" my sister Casey says to me when she walks into our bedroom. I laugh "thank you" I reply back giving her a wink. she giggles "where you going looking all sexy" she ask curiously. I roll my eyes I know I look good I feel good...but sexy ?! I don't think so. "um I'm not sure. Aubrey just told me to get ready. she should be here any minute now" I inform her. "oh well cool moms working late and I'm going to go over to Brittany's house to chill so take your key if you're not gonna stay the night over there and text mom and me to let us know what's going on" she tells me. I love Casey she's my sister and at times my mom she plays both rolls sometimes but I don't mind I know she is just looking out for me. "I will thanks have fun at britts I love you sissy" I tell her. before giving her a kiss on the cheek and walk out the bedroom. "yep you're welcome I will you have fun too and be safe I love you brat text be later to let me know what's going on okay." she says to me before walking out of the house. as if on cue Aubrey

aubrey: aye bitch I'm outside...legoo ;D

I laugh at the text yep that's aubrey...that's my cuzo

I don't even bother to reply I just walk out the house locking the door behind me. walking to the car I get whistled and hollered at. "owe owe girl you looking good." Michelle yells out the window. "ha thanks girl you ain't looking to bad yourself" I tell her in all honesty. she smiles. "hey slut you look hot as fuck...good choice for today" Aubrey says smirking. "thanks hoe now will you please tell me what this is all about and why I had to get all dolled up ?" I ask her getting impatient. "oh you'll see soon enough." she tells me tauntingly. what the hell....