* Nick's POV *

watching her get into the car and drive off had to have been one of the most painful things I've ever done, it was like seeing my other half being torn away from me, hell that's exactly what it was. Kristen is or was my other half. the girl I love just left me...Kristen was my best friend but from day one we've always had something more then what we were we had a bigger and better connection. I didn't just love her as a friend I loved her more then that...way more...I was in love with her and I just saw her leave right in front of my eyes. my heart is aching so much right now I would do anything to have her back in my arms to tell her the truth, how I really feel and not telling her will forever be one of my biggest regrets in life. I promise that I will see her again and when that day comes I'll tell her everything and I won't let her slip away again not with out putting up a fight first...I should have fought for her or at least should have told her. "hey" Jasmine's voice brings me out of my thoughts. I blink my eyes trying to clear the tears that are threatening to come out. "hi" I reply back yo her without making eye contact. "you okay?" she asks me. and that's when I break I kick the ground underneath me and punch a light pole next to me.... HOLY MOTHER THAT FUCKIN HURT !!!!!!!! why did I just do that ?!?! I'm an idiot... I let Kristen leave without telling her how I feel and now I probably just broke my hand because I'm mad at myself and upset she's gone. "she's gone jasmine...she left and I didn't tell her how I really felt about her" I admit to jasmine. now crying my eyes out like a little bitch but I can't help it I'm just so upset and hurt and angry....is this what it is to love someone too much ?? or is it just the effect Kristen has on guys cus let's be honest here she's something else that girl and any guy she ends up dating is a lucky motherfucker and I hope he knows how good she is and treats her how she deserves to be treated...I'd do anything to be that guy....I will be that guy..maybe not today but I will one day ! "it'll be okay nick" Jasmine reassures me. its nice of her to try and comfort me but I really just want to be left alone for right now. "thanks Jasmine but I'm just gonna head home I need some time to be a lone and think...I'll see you around" I tell her before walking off, back to my house.