Chapter Four; Two Days Later ---->

Regina:

Regina:

Two Days Later:

I haven't seen Harry for two days. Not in Home, not in the lunch hall and not in History. I think that he is just giving me some space to think. I'm still trying to come to terms with what I saw and was told two days ago. Harry is a Vampire. I am his mate. I was attacked by a Werewolf. I have questions that need answers and right now, Harry is the only one that can give them to me.

---->

I walk into the lunch hall that afternoon, scanning the hall for the others. I spot them at their usual table, minus Harry and make my way over. They looked shocked to see me and Lacey sends me a smile.

"I need to see Harry." I tell her and Liam speaks up first.

"Harry said that you would be ready to talk once given some space." He says and I frown.

"You know?" I question them quietly and they nod.

"Niall, Louis and I are Vampires and Lacey, Lainey and Lindsey are Witches." Liam explains and I sigh, my mind going into overdrive.

"Just take me to Harry." I say and they exchange glances.

---->

We arrive at a huge house. So huge that it surprised me that he lives here. Weirdly enough, I don't remember anything about the house I was in two days ago. For all I know, this could actually be the same house.

As we approach the front door, I happen to look at one of the upstairs windows to see Harry staring down at me

As we approach the front door, I happen to look at one of the upstairs windows to see Harry staring down at me. Liam opens the front door and we all pile inside. When the door closes, I spot Harry standing at the top of the stairs.

"You came back." He says and I nod. For a minute it seemed like it was just Harry and I and not the others.

"I have questions." I say and he nods, glancing at the others, who quickly vacate the room. I turn back to Harry once they left and he gestured me upstairs before walking away. I sigh and slowly make my way upstairs. I see a door open and assume that Harry was in that room. I take a deep breath and make my way over to the room and spot Harry standing by a window. I walk inside, but, stand by the doorway.

"You're scared of me." He says without turning around. I frown as I stare at his back.

"I'm just confused and... Overwhelmed." I tell him honestly and he turns around.

"You said that you have some questions." I nod at his words and he makes his way over to a sofa in the room and sits down. He pats the spot next to him and I cautiously make my way over. I sit down on the edge and think about my first question.

"You told me that you are a-a Vampire. How have you managed to hide it all of this time?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"When you've been on this Earth for 324 years, you get pretty good at hiding the fact that you're a Vampire." He says and my eyes widen.

"You're 324 years old!" I exclaim in disbelief and he nods.

"I was born in 1694." He tells me and I don't know what to say. He looks no older than 19.

"Urm, you also said that I'm your mate. What does that mean?" I ask him and he turns to look at me.

"Being a Vampire's mate means that you are destined to said Vampire for life. In our case, it means that you are to rule by my side as my Queen." He explains and I frown.

"Queen?" I question him and he nods.

"I am the Vampire King. I own the Kingdom of Raine." He says and my mind goes into overdrive once again.

"What happens now?" I ask and Harry sighs.

"Traditionally, you would come to live with us at the Kingdom. I would mark you, we would mate, you would be crowned Queen, we would get married and some time after that, we would produce an heir." Harry lists off everything almost like he's had a lot of time to rehearse it. Well, 324 years to be exact. Only one word leaves my mouth.

"Oh."

---->

I couldn't concentrate in History. Harry still hasn't returned to classes. I mean, what do I do now? Harry is the Vampire King and I am his mate, the future Vampire Queen, even though I'm not a Vampire, but, still.

I wonder if my parents had any idea about this? Do they know that I'm destined to be the Vampire King's mate? I wonder...

---->

I walk through the front door with Quinn, immediately hearing my parents chatting in the kitchen. Quinn walks ahead of me and I follow after her. When I get into the kitchen, Mum is by the stove, cooking and Dad is laying the table.

"Hi, girls. Good day?" Dad asks when he sees us. Quinn nods and begins to ramble on about her day. Me, on the other hand, just stays quiet.

"I'm going to bed, guys. I'm very tired." I say and my parents turn to me with worried eyes. Before they could say anything to me, I'm already half way up the stairs. When I get into my room, I spot a piece of paper sitting on my bed. I frown and reach out to pick it up. My blood runs cold when I see what's written on the white sheet.

______________________________

Soon

______________________________

---->

- SI444

- SI444.