Chapter Forty-1; Niall ---->

Regina:

Regina:

"Niall?" I question, my eyes watching him intently. A groan emits from his mouth, causing Lacey to rush over, excitement practically spewing out of her veins. I notice that Harry was no longer in the room. I go to give Niall and Lacey some space, however, Niall wouldn't release my hand. That's when the door opens and Dr. Charles and a few nurses enter, Harry right behind them.

"Lord Horan? Can you hear me? Can you open your eyes for me?" Dr. Charles asks Niall. I sigh when nothing happens and squeeze his hand.

"Niall?" I question, everyone around me waiting with bated breath for Niall to respond. Suddenly, his eyes twitch and he starts to cough and one of the nurses work quickly to remove his remaining breathing tube. He continues to cough for another few seconds before he stops. It's another few seconds before his eyes open completely. They land straight onto me.

"I c-can't wait t-to be an U-Uncle." He raspily says with a smile and I breathe out a sigh. He finally releases my hand and I take a step back, allowing him and Lacey to have their reunion. Niall is back. He is okay.

But, how?

---->

"Lacey and Quinn are with him now. We should talk to Drako while we have the chance." Harry says, looking at everyone in the office. They all nod.

"Lainey? Lindsey? Could you keep my Dad busy? I don't want him anywhere near this Drako guy. I'm going with the others." I say and before he could protest, I give him a look, shutting him up completely.

"Alright, people, let's move out." He sternly says and everyone immediately rises to their feet, clearing from the room in an instant. I take Harry's hand and lead him from the office, to where everyone is waiting outside.

---->

Strangely enough, Harry didn't put him in the regular cell that he had everyone put into. He was in the very first cell as soon as you reach the bottom of the dungeon stairs. Cell 1.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't King Harry and Queen Regina." Drako sneers, glaring at Harry. It's when his eyes land on me that they roll. "You've knocked her up I see. Took you long enough. Your Mother put out on the first night." He snickers and Harry yanks his cell door open and storms in, picking him up by the scruff of his neck.

Louis and Liam goes to intervene, but, I stop them, holding my hand up and shaking my head. I watch Harry throw a punch at Drako's nose and then two more to his face. He delivers one last kick to Drako's stomach before letting him crumble to the cold ground, unconscious. Only then do I walk into the cell and over to Harry. I notice that his eyes had turned red and his fangs were out.

 I notice that his eyes had turned red and his fangs were out

"Harry? I think we should come back tomorrow. Why don't you go and check on Niall? See how he's coping, hmm?" I coo, gently laying my hand on his shoulder. He sharply turns to me and nods. He takes my head and takes me out of the cell, slamming the door behind him.

"I don't want any medics in this cell! I want him to suffer! Understood?" Harry's voice booms through the dungeons and Liam and Louis gulp, immediately nodding their heads. Harry retakes my hand and leads me out of the dungeons.

---->

We reach Niall's room. When we enter, I'm shocked to see Niall up and sitting on the chair beside the bed. I smile and walk over to him. He stands up and hugs me, like, actually hugs me. It brings tears to my eyes and when I pull away, I can see tears in his eyes too.

"I can't believe you're awake. You're actually up." I say in disbelief and he smiles, turning briefly to Harry to shake his hand and Harry pulls him into a hug.

We have our Niall back.

"Ow!" I groan, clutching my stomach as a severe pain hits me. Harry, Niall and Lacey all turn to me, worry clouding their faces. Harry rushes over to me as I continue to cower in pain. "The baby! Something's wrong!" I cry as Lacey runs out to get a doctor.

Oh, God! Not the baby! Please! Not the baby!

- SI444.