Chapter Eighteen; Aftermath ---->

Regina:

Regina:

"Good morning, Sunshine." I groan and open my eyes, immediately seeing Harry, standing over the bed with a tray in his hands. He also has a smile on his face, causing me to smile too. I sit up, but, immediately wince from soreness radiating from my lower half. Harry quickly places the tray onto the nightstand and comes to my side. "Are you okay?" He asks, worry clouding his features as his arms comfort me. I weakly smile at him.

"I'm fine, Harry. I'm just a bit sore that's all." I tell him and he sighs, obviously about to apologize for the best experience of my life. I quickly place my finger onto his lips, halting all movement. "Don't you dare apologize! Last night was the most amazing experience of my entire life. I think a bit of soreness is a small price to pay for that." I chuckle and Harry sighs, but, nods.

"Okay. Well, eat your breakfast while I run you a hot bath." He says, standing back up from the bed and walking back over to where the tray is, picking it up before gently laying onto my lap. He kisses my temple before disappearing into the en suite. I look down and see a bowl of oatmeal, a small fruit platter, two small dip bowls filled with sugar and syrup, some french toast and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. I smile as I pull my eyes up to the en suite door, slightly ajar and I could hear the running water from the bath.

I love that man!

---->

"It was amazing! He was so kind, so passionate, so gentle. I couldn't have had a better first time." I smile, not watching the reactions of Lacey, Lainey, Lindsey or Quinn. Lacey smiles at me knowingly and I blush.

"I'm so happy for you, Sis." Quinn smiles at me and I thank her. Before another word can be uttered, the door to the living room opens and Harry steps in. He immediately smiles when his eyes find mine.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, Ladies. Regina? Can I talk with you, please?" He asks and I nod straight away and stand up, following Harry out of the room. Once the door is closed, he starts speaking. "Sabour is being executed in five minutes. Do you want to be there?" He asks me and I'm shocked that he's finally going to die after all this time. I look back up at Harry who is awaiting my answer. I nod.

"I do. I think Dad will want to be there too." I tell him and he nods, reaching down to take my hand and he leads me away, down the corridor and up flight of stairs. He's taking me to my Dad.

---->

Louis stands before a blindfolded, tied up and kneeling Sabour with a pistol in his hand. Dad stood to my left, his hand gripping mine while Harry stood to my right, our fingers intertwined. With his free hand, he lifts it up, turning his thumb upside down, pointing it to the ground. Louis wastes no time and pulls the trigger, a bullet hitting Sabour square in the head. He stays upright for a few more seconds before falling sideways and then backwards.

That's it. Sabour Kunningham is finally dead. It seemed almost anticlimactic seeing as he caused us so much pain and his death was quick and painless.

Dad squeezes my hand before releasing it. I look up at him and he sends me a small smile.

"I'm going to see Quinn, tell her what happened." He says and kisses my temple before leaving. I turn to to Harry. He was watching as two soldiers dragged Sabour's lifeless body away. I sigh and reach my hand up, laying it onto his cheek.

"H? Look at me, Bub." I say and his head immediately turns to me. "He's dead now. We can move on with our lives." I tell him and he nods, leaning down to kiss my lips gently.

It's over.

---->

- SI444

- SI444.