*Chapter Fifty; Untitled ---->*

Regina:

Regina:

Six Weeks Later:

Mature Content Ahead!

"I like this one. It's beautiful, isn't it?" I ask Niall who nods while looking down at the casket that I had chosen.

Last week, at the orphanage, there was a fire. Two children died, one little girl aged eleven and a boy aged nine. I'm just picking out their funeral arrangements.

For the little girl, I had chosen a white casket and for the little boy, I had chosen a dark brown casket. I've decided to have them buried in the village cemetery.

The rest of the children were moved to the village hotel while their home is being restored. Harry has been hard at work, trying to pinpoint Zayn's location. However, he keeps coming up empty.

The baby has been extremely active lately, constantly kicking or making me throw up. I don't mind though because he'll be out soon. I look up when the door opens to see Harry, he's holding a glass with a plate on top of it. "Hey, you." I smile and he smiles back at me, his ever so resistable dimples appearing.

"I bought you lunch. Niall, mate, Lacey is looking for you, she's in the lobby." Niall nods in thanks and quickly vacates the room. Once the door is closed, Harry makes his way over to me, setting the plate and glass down in front of me. He then leans down and kisses the top of my head and gently rubs my bump with his thumb.

"Thanks. I wouldn't have eaten otherwise." I say, picking up the sandwich and taking a bite. Tuna, Mayonnaise and Pickles. Weirdly enough, I used to like all three of these things before I became pregnant. "Dad called last night. Quinn is having the time of her life and Dad is enjoying showing her new things." I say and Harry nods, seeming distracted.

I frown and place my sandwich down. "H? Is everything okay?" I ask him and he sighs and looks at me.

"We may have found Zayn. He's camping out at the borders of the Kingdom, meaning we can't touch him." He says, growling lowly under his breath. I sigh, my appetite now long gone.

"What are you gonna do then?" I ask him and he shrugs. Suddenly, a part of my brain seems to light up.

"I have an idea." I tell him and he looks at me curiously.

---->

"Well? What do you think?" I ask, the boys and girls exchanging glances before Louis speaks up.

"Can't hurt." He shrugs, but, Harry shakes his head.

"I don't like it." He says, fidgeting uncomfortably with a frown on his face. I sigh at this and try to convince him.

"It's the only way to guarantee our baby's safety." I tell him and he thinks deeply for a few seconds before sighing with a nod.

"You're right. Fine, but, you'll have protection on you every step of the way." He tells me and I nod, sending him a small smile.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, bub." I smile, grabbing his hand. He looks pleased with my answer because he nods with a small smile.

I mean, what's the worse that can happen?

---->

"Tomorrow's a big day. How're you feeling?" I ask Harry, drawing patterns on his shirtless chest. His chest heaves upwards as he answers me.

"Nauseous." He reply with a sigh and I look up at him.

"Everything is going to be okay. How about we get rid of that nausea of yours, hmm?" I question him with a smirk and he raises his eyebrows.

"Really? Is it safe?" He asks me and I nod. That's all the confirmation he needs before he's hovering over me, our lips pressed together. "God, baby, I've missed this!" Harry moans, completely lost in our kiss. We were quickly out of our clothes.

Suddenly, I felt Harry's tip at my entrance, sending me squirming beneath him. He chuckles darkly and pushes all the way in, making me cry out in pleasure.

"Hard, H, I want it hard." I tell him and his eyes turn black and he grabs ahold of the headboard and starts to forcefully ram into me. I feel him bump my womb and I cry out as my release takes over me. It doesn't take long for Harry to finish either, with a growl, before he collapses beside me. I grin tiredly while Harry tries to catch his breath.

"What the f*ck is nausea?" He chuckles and I laugh along with him.

---->

-SI444.