*Chapter Twenty-8; Harry's Family ---->*

Regina:

Regina:

Mature Content:

"Can you tell me about your family?" I ask Harry, our hands still intertwined. He smiles fondly, obviously remembering some good memories.

"My Mother was everyone's favourite. She took the time and effort to learn names. She gave everybody the benefit of the doubt. That, unfortunately, was her undoing. My Father was the complete opposite that people wondered how they even got with each other. He was strict, believing everything he was ever told. He always followed the rules, even if it hurt everyone around him. That was what probably got him killed. My Sister was the essence of elegance. She cared about everyone around her and took her responsibilities very seriously. She was special and she didn't deserve to pay for my Father's actions." He explains and I take in all of the information about his family.

"How were you the only one that survived?" I ask him, hoping that I don't cross any boundaries. He sighs as he thinks hard.

"The boys." He smiles, thinking about his three best friends. They saved his life? Without them, he wouldn't be here today? We never would've met. That thought alone scares me and makes me feel sick to my stomach.

"They got you out, when it happened, they got you out." I nod, confirming it to myself. Harry nods, his head lowering down slightly. I lay a hand onto his knee and rub it softly. "I'm glad that you were the only one that survived. If you weren't, you wouldn't be who you are today, the man I fell in love with. We wouldn't be who we are today. I couldn't be more prouder of you, Harry." I tell him, honesty dripping from my tone.

And I meant every word.

---->

Lighting the last candle, I placed the box of matches down beside it and looked around the room, making sure that everything is in place for Harry's arrival.

I was dressed and the room was decorated sweetly and I hoped that it was enough to take Harry's mind off of everything.

I sent Niall to get him, knowing that with his persuasive nature, nothing will be suspected

I sent Niall to get him, knowing that with his persuasive nature, nothing will be suspected. Is it weird that I'm more nervous than our first time being intimate?

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when the bedroom door opens and a drained and seemingly exhausted Harry walks in. I almost broke the whole thing off and nearly rushed over to him, but, I didn't.

"Are you okay, Bub?" I ask him as he shuts the door. He nods and turns around, his wide eyes taking in the room before settling onto my figure.

"You look ravishing. What is all this?" He asks and I slowly and seductively make my way over to him, stopping when we are chest to chest.

"Well, since Leena is not being executed now until tomorrow, I thought that just for tonight, we could forget everything outside of that door and focus on just us. Tonight is all about you." I explain to him and he smiles, leaning down to press his lips to mine. When I pull away, I take his hand and lead him over to the bed and push him down onto it.

"Now, just relax and let Regina take care of you, Baby." I tell him, straddling his lap. He groans when I grind down onto him, causing me to smirk.

I reattach our lips. I notice Harry become harder with every grind of my hips onto his. His bright green eyes darkened with every passing minute. My fingers feathered up to his shirt and slowly unbuttoned it. I slipped it off of his shoulders and dropped it to the floor, his toned and tanned chest full of tattoos exposed to me.

I am going to make this a night for him to remember.

---->

"Oh, Baby! That's it! Ride me!" Harry groans, his thumbs pressing into my hips as I bounced up and down on him.

"Oh, Harry! That's feels so good! You're so deep!" I cry out, nearing closer and closer to my orgasm.

"God! Yes!" Harry growls out as we both reach our highs. I collapses on top of Harry, panting and sweating.

Wow!

---->

- SI444

- SI444.