Chapter Forty-7; Royal Baby ---->

Regina:

Regina:

"Regina! Regina, can you wait a second, please? We need to talk about this, Sweetheart. You can't get rid of our baby." Harry begs, chasing me through the palace. I couldn't see through my tears, but, I continued walking. I immediately halt when I feel a wave of pain hit my stomach. I groan and double over in pain. "Woah, woah, woah. Sweetheart? Are you okay? What's going on?" Harry's concerned voice fills my ears, but, I'm in too much pain to answer him back.

"The baby! Something's wrong!" I whimper and he immediately lifts me up into his arms and carries me away. Sudden exhaustion takes me over and I find myself loosing consciousness. The last thing I remember is Harry kicking open the door to the West Wing before it all goes dark and silent.

---->

When my eyes open themselves again, I find myself on a hospital bed, wrapped up in sheets and hooked up to a machine. When I look to my right, Harry was fast asleep, his head resting on the bed. The last thing I remember is Harry carrying me to the West Wing, then, nothing.

"Harry? Harry? H, wake up, Bub." I gently shake his arm and he shoots up in his seat, startling me. I look at him wide eyed. The look on his face is amusing. He immediately comes back to my side and grabs my hands.

"You're awake! How're you feeling? Are you okay?" He asks me and I nod.

"I'm fine, H. What happened? All I remember is pain." I tell him and he sends me a smile.

"The baby's not evil. Margi had cast a bewitching spell to temporarily turn the baby evil. The pain you felt was the baby fighting it off." He explains and take in everything that he told me and reach my hands down to rest them on my swell. I smile to myself and nod.

"Yeah. All I can feel now is power and goodness. Our baby's not evil, Harry. Our baby's good." I happily tell him and he nods and leans down to give me a kiss and I savour the feeling of his lips, not having felt them for a while.

Our baby's good!

---->

One Month Later:

One Of Those Girls by Avril Lavigne is one of my favourite songs, the baby's too by the way it moves around when I play it.

Things have settled down drastically since last month, only a few Kingdom incidents, nothing major. Dad woke up the day after my baby scare. He was so happy to see Quinn that he wanted to take her away for a while. They went to Paris just over three weeks ago. They aren't back yet, but, they promised to be back in time for my due date.

Speaking of, we find out the gender today. Mystical pregnancies are so weird! Instead of being pregnant for nine months, I'll only be pregnant for four and a half. Very weird!

"Hey, Babe, ready?" I turn to see Harry and I nod.

I wonder if our baby is a girl or boy?

---->

"How are you feeling, My Queen?" The doctor asks me and I scoff.

"Other than the baby using my bladder as a kick ball, peachy. How are you?" I ask him and he nods slowly.

"Splendid, thank you, My Queen." He clicks a few buttons on the monitor and our baby appears.

" He clicks a few buttons on the monitor and our baby appears

"Everything looks very healthy. Are you wanting to know the sex, Your Highnesses?" We both immediately nod and the doctor smiles. "I am very happy to announce that our new heir is a boy." He says and I look to Harry, who is already looking at me.

"A boy." I say in disbelief and he nods.

"A boy." He says, as to confirm it for himself.

---->

- SI444

- SI444.