Chapter Eleven; Queen Of Raine; Part Two ---->

Regina:

Regina:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Lords and Ladies, we are gathered in this space today to crown Regina Rodriguez Queen of Raine, our beloved Kingdom." The ecclesiastic begins and I find myself smiling at his words, my mind finally accepting the fact that I'm going to be Queen of this Kingdom in less than an hour.

"Lady Rodriguez, during this ceremony, you will have to make promises to keep, exchange blood with our King and except the crown. Do you accept these conditions?" The ecclesiastic asks me and I nod.

"I do accept." I say and I see Harry smile from the corner of my eye.

"You have voiced your acceptance of our conditions. We can now happily continue with the ceremony." The ecclesiastic says and I wait patiently in my spot for his next action.

The ecclesiastic turns the page in his little book before continuing, looking up at me. "Lady Rodriguez, do you promise to take the crown given to you today and to keep it until it is ready to be passed down?" He asks and I nod immediately.

"Yes." I say.

"Do you promise to protect Raine with your life if need be?" He asks.

"Yes." I say, nodding my head.

"Do you promise to marry our King and give him an heir?" I kinda tense up for a moment. However, when my eyes land on Harry, he's smiling at me.

"Yes." I say after a few seconds.

"Do you promise to uphold your duties as Queen?" I nod once again.

"Yes." I promise.

"Do you promise to keep these promises?" He asks again and I nod.

"I do, I promise." I say and I watch Harry's eyes light up as he nods to himself.

"Now, our King will share his blood with his future Queen." I watch as Harry makes his way over to me, his face strong and his eyes emotionless.

He then gets handed a dagger by the ecclesiastic and unbuttons his cuff button and slides it up his arm slightly. He then brings the dagger to his wrist and slices it open, causing my eyes to widen. The ecclesiastic quickly uses a gorgeous looking goblet to capture Harry's blood. Harry then licks his wrist and the wound disappears.

Suddenly, a delicious cherry scent invades my senses. My nose follows the scent to the goblet in the ecclesiastic's hand.

What the hell!?!

The ecclesiastic then hands the goblet to me. "Now, Lady Rodriguez will ingest our King's blood." He says and I suck in a huge breath. I knew. I knew that I'd have to drink some of Harry's blood. I knew.

Everybody's eyes were on me as I raised the goblet to my lips. I close my eyes and repeat fake reassurance over and over again in my head.

It's just cherryade.
It's just cherryade.
It's just cherryade.
It's just cherryade.

I gulp down the blood, surprisingly, it tasted delicious. When I finish, I hand the goblet back to the ecclesiastic as a comforting warmth spread through my body. "Lady Rodriguez has accepted our King's blood. Now, for the crowning." He says and I follow him over to me alter, watching as he opens a gorgeous looking box.

When I see the crown, I feel drawn to it.

The ecclesiastic holds it over my head. "I now crown Lady Regina Rodriguez Queen of Raine!" He declares, placing the crown on top of my head, a spark igniting through my entire body. I stand up and turn around, my eyes looking straight for Harry's. "I prounance you, Queen Regina Rodriguez!" I find Harry's eyes as the entire ballroom erupts into cheers.

Queen Regina Rodriguez.

---->

- SI444

- SI444.