Chapter Nineteen; Learning ---->

Regina:

Regina:

One Week Later:

I grunt, finally getting the bed where I wanted it. Harry and I decided to make the bedroom ours properly and told me to do whatever I want to make it feel like home.

The walls were painted a grey colour, the floor had been changed to a black and a white area rug covered it. The decor was mostly white with the occasional grey added in to make it stand out.

After standing and observing my handiwork for a few minutes, the bedroom door bursts open and Harry storms inside, slamming the piece of wood behind him

After standing and observing my handiwork for a few minutes, the bedroom door bursts open and Harry storms inside, slamming the piece of wood behind him. I frowned at his sudden behaviour.

"Harry? What's wrong, Bub?" I ask him, cautiously making my way over to him. He turns to me angrily and it takes everything not be shrink back when I see his red eyes.

"What's wrong!?! You want to know what's wrong, Regina?!? Why don't you ask your damn Sister!!" He angrily spits at me, venom in his voice. However, I don't for one second appreciate his tone.

"Don't you dare shout at me! If Quinn has done something wrong, tell my Dad like an adult! Don't come storming in here throwing a hissy fit!" I exclaim, raising my voice at him, my eyes pulled down into a glare.

He let's out a deathly chuckle, starting to back me into a corner. His hands come to either side of my head, blocking me in. His eyes are still red and his fangs are now out. His eyes roam over my body and he licks his lips.

"I think you've forgotten who you're talking to, Rodriguez." He growls at me, his voice deep and dark. I'm petrified, but, I don't let it show.

"I'm forgetting nothing and I resent your tone, Styles." I spit back, pushing him away from me. He goes easily which I find surprising. I don't look back at him, I just storm out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

Once I'm alone, I slide down the door, finally releasing my first sob when my bum hits the ground.

---->

I didn't want to bother my Dad or the others with Harry and I's fight. Besides, it's not their business, it's nobody's, but, Harry and I's. Still, I couldn't face him yet, I didn't know how or what I would say. It's not like he's come looking for me either. I guess we're both stubborn.

After downing half a bottle of vodka, I finally got the courage to go and talk to Harry. I staggered up to our bedroom, the door already being ajar when I got there. As I was about to push open the door, the most beautiful sound filled my ears.

"Sweet creature.

Had another talk about where it's going wrong.

But we're still young.

We don't know where we're going,
but, we know where we belong.

And oh we started.

Two hearts in one home.

It's hard when we argue.

We're both stubborn, I know, but, oh.

Sweet creature, sweet creature.

Wherever I go, you bring me home.

Sweet creature, sweet creature.

When I run out of road, you bring me home.

Sweet creature.

We're running through the garden
oh, where nothing bothered us, but we're still young.

I always think about you and how we don't speak enough.

And oh we started.

Two hearts in one home.

I know, it's hard when we argue.

We're both stubborn I know, but, oh.

Sweet creature, sweet creature.

Wherever I go, you bring me home.

Sweet creature, sweet creature.

When I run out of road, you bring me home.

I know when we started.

Just two hearts in one home.

It gets harder when we argue.

We're both stubborn I know, but, oh.

Sweet creature, sweet creature.

Wherever I go, you bring me home.

Sweet creature, sweet creature.

When I run out of road, you bring me home.

You'll bring me home."

Tears stung my eyes. I finally pushed the door open, my eyes immediately land on Harry. He's sitting on one of the ottomans at the end of the bed, a guitar in his hand and a pick in the other.

"That was beautiful." I say and Harry's eyes immediately look for me and when they find me, they soften immediately. He smiles at me.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I was angry and tired and I took it out on you and your family. I'm sorry." He tells me and I smile, walking over to him and sitting down beside him.

"I'm sorry, too." I tell him and he smiles, connecting our lips together.

---->

- SI444

- SI444.