Chapter Fifteen; Mum ---->

Regina:

Regina:

We followed Sabour's directions, which led to an abandoned shack.

Cautiously, five soldiers made their way over to the shack first, looking out for any traps or any of Sabour's men.

When they give us the ok, I follow closely behind Harry, all the way to the door of the shack.

Harry pushes the door open and we take a step inside.

The sight on the floor in front of me makes my gut retch and I run back outside, puking up my breakfast.

I could hear Harry and the boys talking faintly.

"Who's body is it?" Liam asks.

"Regina's Mum." Harry replies and my eyes squeeze closed in pain.

"We'll check the place for her Father and Sister." Niall says before I hear footsteps approach me.

A hand is on my back in seconds and I resist the urge to sob.

"Baby?" I turn to look Harry in the eye. "The boys are checking the shack for your Father and Quinn. He'll pay for this, I promise." He says and all I could do is nod.

"Harry!" We hear Liam call from inside of the shack before he stumbles out, carrying my Dad.

I run over as Louis steps out, carrying Quinn.

They're alive!

---->

Harry had personally buried my Mum on the castle grounds and given her, her own little plot.

Lacey, Lainey and Lindsey were with my Dad and Quinn.

They are going to be bringing them around soon using their powers.

Lacey promised me that they would use their powers to help them with the news of my Mum's passing.

I can't be there for that.

The door to the bedroom opened and Harry stepped inside.

"Hi, baby. How're you holding up?" He asks me, making his way over to me.

I nod.

"Like if I start crying, I'll never stop." I honestly tell him and he sighs, wrapping his arms around me. "Are they awake yet?" I ask, looking up at him.

He nods and I sigh, standing up from my spot on the window sill.

I take Harry's hand and let him lead me out of the bedroom and to where my Dad and Quinn are

Harry opens the door and I suck in a huge breath before walking inside.

I immediately spot my Dad, cuddling a sobbing Quinn to his side while silent tears stream down his own face.

"Daddy?" I whimper and both his and Quinn's heads shoot up.

They jump off of the sofa and smother me in hugs.

"They know everything. I mean everything." I hear Lacey whisper to Harry and I sigh.

I pull away from the family hug, watching as my Dad glares around at the Vampires in the room.

"Dad? Quinn? There is somewhere we need to go." I say and grab both of their hands and leading them from the room.

---->

Standing at my Mum's final place brought tears to my eyes.

I absolutely regret being distant with my family for the last few years.

After the incident happened, I completely shut off from the rest of the world.

At least he has Mum's company up there now and he's not alone.

Dad wraps his arms around me and Quinn.

"At least your Mother and Royce are together." Dad says, voicing my thoughts.

Royce is my older Brother.

He died in a car crash while learning me how to drive.

I've blamed myself ever since.

"Guys? I want you both to come and live here in the castle. You'll be safe and well looked after." I say and Quinn nods.

"Can we, Dad? Home won't be the same without Mum there." She says and Dad nods after looking down at his youngest child's tear stained cheeks.

What is life going to hold for us now?

I may not know the answer to that particular question, but, I do know that I can't move forward until Sabour is dead.

---->

- SI444

- SI444.