Chapter Fifty-5; Showdown ---->

Regina:

Regina:

"I don't care!! Find him!! You've done it before!!" I exclaim, throwing my aggravation at Liam, Louis and Niall.

"Sweetheart, this isn't their fault. We are doing everything we can." Harry tries to calm me down, but, it only infuriates me more.

"Do better!! This is our Son, Harry!! There is no room for mistakes!! Find him!!" I snap, venom dripping from my tone and I storm away, wanting to go back to my Son.

---->

I flip through the many files in the filing cabinet, looking to see if there is a file on Margi. I want to find a locator spell. I want to find Zayn. I wanna end this. I need to end this.

Got it! I yank out the file, Margi Harrison etched onto the front. With the file in hand, I make my way to the back room of the dungeon, where prisoners are brought first before being assigned a cell.

Locking the door behind me, I take a seat at one of the two desks and begin my research.

_________________________

Margi Harrison.
44 Years Old.
Female.
Witch.

_________________________

I turn the page, already knowing the basics of Margi.

_________________________

Margi Harrison is a very
powerful Witch, one that
has torn the Royal family
apart.

Margi had an affair with
Drako Uber, a very powerful
Demon.

Drako had one child with
Queen Annette Styles.

That child is Sabour Styles.

When Mari discovered this,
she glamoured into Drako
and stole the newborn, raising
him to believe that she is his
Mother.

The entire Kingdom still
believes that Drako stole
the newborn.

_________________________

Oh, my God! Drako didn't take Sabour, Margi did. That's why he thought she was his Mother. Poor Anne, I couldn't imagine that pain.

Continuing on, I finally find a few of Margi's more known and dangerous spells.

_________________________

Locator Spell:
Ancient Powers, I Summon
Thee.
I, The God Of Worthy.
To Seek Your Help In
Finding.
The Vampire That Is In
Hiding.

_________________________

Found it!

---->

"Thanks for doing this, Dad, I really appreciate it." I tell my Dad while tucking Teddy into his Moses basket.

Dad waves his hand dismissively while looking at his Grandson. "I just want to get this paperwork for the Orphanage done." I lie through my teeth and my Dad nods, obviously buying my white lie.

"It's no problem, sweetie, really." He reassures me and I thank him with a tight hug. He is completely taken aback, for I haven't hugged him this lovingly since Damien was alive.

I finally pull away and lean down to kiss Teddy's forehead.

"I'm doing this to keep you safe." I whisper into my Son's tiny ear as he slept. With one final kiss to his cheek, I leave the room.

 With one final kiss to his cheek, I leave the room

---->

Coming to the edge of the border, I recite the spell.

"Ancient Powers, I summon thee. I, the God of Worthy. To seek your help in finding, the Vampire that is in hiding." I wait after the recital.

"That, I did not expect." I sharply turn, coming face to face with Zayn.

"Let's end this." I glare at him and he glared right back at me.

This is the final showdown.

---->

Thank You All For ReadingAnd Voting!

And Voting!

- SI444.