Chapter Two; Getting Creepy ---->

Regina:

Regina:

Quinn and I walked into school the next morning. A group of seven students, four girls and three boys, waved to Quinn and she happily waved back then turned to me, her deep blue eyes scanning me over.

"They're my friends from the sports team. I have to go." She says, almost like she was making sure that I wasn't going to do anything stupid before she left. I nodded and shooed her away. She smiles and throws her arms around me in a hug. "See you after school, Sis." She says after pulling away and then skips over to her friends.

I sigh and begin to walk into the building. I get to Home and surprisingly, the guys from yesterday were already here. However, this time, a girl sat with them. I frown and take a seat in the same place as yesterday.

"Hi! I'm Lacey. You're Regina, right?" I look up to see a girl with chest length purple hair and blue eyes and the palest skin ever, standing over me. My eyes scan over the table on the other side of the room and only see the two guys there, the girl was standing over me.

I quickly turn back to her and nod. She smiles wider and turns her attention to the two boys on the other side of the room. She points to the one with brown hair and blue eyes. "That is Niall, my boyfriend and that is Harry, one of my friends." She says and Niall nods to me with a smile.

However, Harry just stays frozen in place, glaring straight ahead. "You should sit with us at lunch today." She invites me and before I could politely decline, a voice booms at her from across the room.

"LACEY!! SIT. DOWN." Everyone seems to freeze as Harry yells at Lacey. I don't know what I'm more shocked about, the fact that Harry just yelled at Lacey for inviting me to lunch or that Niall didn't defend his girlfriend.

She sends me an apologetic look before rushing back to her seat. The whole room grew quiet, that was until the door opened and Mr Phillips and students start to pile inside.

What the hell just happened?!

---->

I grabbed a tray and started to quie. The lunch hall wasn't that busy today. When it was my turn to order, I got the chicken pasta bake and salad. On the way to pay, I grabbed a water.

After paying, I looked for a vacant seat that will cater to my needs. I finally spot one after scanning the hall for about a minute. As I make my way over to it, I'm stopped by a hand on my arm. Looking down, I see Lacey.

"Regina, hey! Come and sit with us!" She says and before I could decline, she pulls me down next to her. I notice two other girls at the table also. One had light brown hair with red tips, green eyes and was quite pale. The other one had blonde hair with black tips, blue eyes and was pale too. "Regina, this is Lindsey and Lainey. Girls, this is Regina." Lacey says, emphasizing my name. Their eyes widen before they both quickly compose themselves.

"It's nice to meet you, Regina." Lainey says with a smile and Lindsey nods with a smile also.

"Oh, here come the boys." Lindsey says and Lacey and I turn our heads to see Harry, Niall and two other boys making their way over to us.

I didn't recognise two of them. One had dark brown hair and blue eyes. His skin was pale. The other one had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was also pale like all of the others. Harry did not look happy in the slightest that I was sitting at the table that he always frequence.

However, instead of staying anything, he sits down... Right next to me. Everyone at the table looked gobsmacked, shocked and in disbelief that he had chosen to sit down right next to me and not on the other side of the table. Lacey clears her throat after silence engulfed the table for a full minute.

"Regina, this is Louis, Lainey's boyfriend and this is Liam, Lindsey's boyfriend." She says and they send me smiles in welcome.

"So, Regina. What classes do you take?" Louis asks me and I turn to him after placing a piece of cucumber into my mouth.

"I take Science, English, Mathematics and I'm thinking of taking History." I tell him and he nods, glancing at Harry at the mention of History.

"How old are you?" Liam asks me and I turn to him.

"19." I say and he nods.

"Do you have family?" Niall asks and I turn to him. What is this, 21 questions?

"Yes, Mum, Dad and Sister." I say and he nods. Throughout the interaction, I noticed that from the corner of my eye, Harry was staring at me. I didn't have the guts to turn and stare at him back. Instead, I just continued to eat my lunch.

---->

When Quinn and I got home that evening, our parents weren't there, but, had left a note.

______________________________

Girls,

Your Father and I are
working late.

We left you some cash
in the bowl for dinner.

Love Mum & Dad
xxx

______________________________

I sigh and hand Quinn the note while going over to the kitchen bowl. Inside was £20 in two tens. Taking it out, I hand Quinn one ten and keep the other.

"I'm going over to Biunnca's. I'll order a pizza when I get there." Quinn says and I nod, watching as she grabs her bag and heads back out of the front door.

I'm going to order Chinese and then take a walk in the woods. It seemed quiet enough...

---->

- SI444

- SI444.